11 cut from training camp

FrostyWinnipeg

No he wouldn't... Jay Harrison got like a 6th round pick. Postma is not good, he wouldn't get much at all. People need to stop over valuing Postma, jets could put him on waivers today and he'd clear it..guaranteed. He's not good. Not sure why some people constantly over rate our players like that. 

Postma would get probably something similar to Postma... a guy who has shown some potential but hasn't reached it or even come close to reaching it, maybe a guy who is hyped by that teams fan base like Postma is by ours... 

Postma is good depth... that's about it. If he's in your top 6, you got some issues for sure. 

I like Postma but... his value isn't that high at all...

I wish i could think of a player similar to him but i can't cuz all those guys are down in the AHL probably. 

Here's a comparable:

Alex Goligoski

5'11

185lbs

30 years old

Bounced around the baby pens and Pens for a few years.  Puck moving D man who had 37 and 31 points at 25-ish years old, traded to the Dallas Stars for Neal and Niskanen.  He has better stats than Postma (though Postma had similar if nor better AHL stats in limited action),  Postma is bigger and younger.

Postma would get probably something similar to Postma... a guy who has shown some potential but hasn't reached it or even come close to reaching it, maybe a guy who is hyped by that teams fan base like Postma is by ours... 

Postma is good depth... that's about it. If he's in your top 6, you got some issues for sure. 

I wish i could think of a player similar to him but i can't cuz all those guys are down in the AHL probably. 

Redmond.

That might be the biggest lie ever told on this website.  You clearly Do Not like Postma.