'new' Blue Bomber radio show tonight

Midnight_Show

Hi everyone. On behalf of the midnight sports show I would like to inform all Blue Bomber fans of a Blue Bomber radio special this evening 12midnight 101.5 CJUM

The show is based in Winnipeg partnered with hosts from the USA that airs special programming in California and other neighboring states. NCAAF, NFL are regular programming via STRnetwork and we have been informed tonight will be a 'Blue Bomber radio special'.

Catch it tonight after the Blue Bomber Labour Day Classic game. 12am 101.5 CJUM

Staff

Just a reminder to everyone. 15 minutes until show - was told that there will be an NFL preview show for the last part. And this guy is really good with his picks. Finished top 50 in NFL picks for the Las Vegas Super Contest.

I do know him personally and he is basically on all his future predictions.

Blue Bomber talk will be the main topic.

I am not hosting the show I am assisting in other areas. Regularly he is on a US sports station.

Never heard what exactly we have to offer for Ricky Ray...?

It was talked about. However the producer had a tough job getting it synced with the sports network it was recording for. That is why you heard 2 minutes of alternative programming.

Trust us we have heard the complaints and I assure you that next Sunday night it will be fixed

Next on-air show out of the city is Tuesda 6pm right after a special interview with BC Lions Jeff Tedford on Cal Bears Football Weekly.

Was also told to let you Bomber fans know that there will be a special interview with former coach Dave Ritchie in shows leading up to the Grey Cup.