2015-2016 training camp

Ducky

And right off the hope, they go with Ladd-Lowry-Little at training camp.

Ok so the centers are now?  Lowry/Scheif/Copp/?/

Stafford plays with Scheif and Wheeler?  Where does Perrault play?

Could see Burmi or Little still at centre.  I don't think anything is set in stone.  Perreault is one of those guys who can slot in anywhere on LW or C and I'd like to see him with Scheifele and Wheeler but he could add a lot to a line like Perreault/Burmi/Ehlers.

@CJOBSports: Interesting line combo in aft at #NHLJets camp: Burmistrov with Ehlers and Perreault. Speed kills. Small though.

Haha called it.  Actually not that small of a line, though.  Perreault isn't big but Burmi's physical game is underrated and Ehlers is actually pretty strong on his skates as well.  Tons of offensive potential with a line like that.

Group 1 Lines:

Ladd-Lowry-Little
Raffl-Petan-Thorburn
Lemieux-Copp-Armia
Fraser-Olsen-Kosmachuk
Gennaro-Harkins-Lodge

Stuart-Trouba
Enstrom-Harrison
Melchiori-Kichton
Stoykewich-Serville

Group 2 Lines:

Stafford-Scheifele-Wheeler
Perreault-Burmistrov-Ehlers
Halischuk-De Leo-Lipon
Brassard-Cormier-Peluso
Blomqvist-Spacek

Chiarot-Byfuglien
Morrissey-MacWilliam
Pardy-Postma
Harstad-Nogier

Credit to @BrianMunzTSN on Twitter for posting

@CJOBSports: Interesting line combo in aft at #NHLJets camp: Burmistrov with Ehlers and Perreault. Speed kills. Small though.

Haha called it.  Actually not that small of a line, though.  Perreault isn't big but Burmi's physical game is underrated and Ehlers is actually pretty strong on his skates as well.  Tons of offensive potential with a line like that.

Like a slightly larger version of the triplets in TB.

Like a slightly larger version of the triplets in TB.

:lol:  Let's not go nuts...

Buffalo fan on Armia:

Before he was traded he Probably had the best set of hands in the organization along with Grigorenko. He has a great shot and can use size very well when he gives 100%. He had a really bad first season in N america. Then last season something clicked. He looked really good and I was sure he would get the call up and never go back. Then he got injured. I pretty much had him penciled in on the roster for 2015-16 before he was traded (before all the trades).

Calling it now. Buff signs. Ladd is traded.

Not a chance

Yeah I gotta say, out of all the possible results this one seems to be the most unlikely.

I believe they will be able to sign both.

I also believe that they sign both whether there here for the length of the signed contract s is another matter