2015-2016 training camp

Ducky

Nah, they really do mean very little to the majority of the players, yeah to 3 or 4 guys it means a spot on the team or not, to those guys it's important but to the guys who know they will be on the game 1 roster, it just a way to get off some rust.... Pav even said that he doesn't get excited to play these games cuz they mean nothing. 

Sure to guys like Ehlers,Petan,Morrissey,Armia,Lemieux,Copp they mean something but to the rest... not so much. 

I don't think 1 bad game and your dreams of making the Jets could be over applies here really, Maurice even said after the game he hasn't formed an opinion on any of the young guys yet really.. It's just 1 game man, a game that means very very little to most guys on the roster.

Don't get me wrong, I'll watch the game tonight just like i did last night but... at the same time, unlike a regular season or playoff game, it doesn't really matter to me if i miss 5 or 10 minutes of it. 

These games mean a lot to the players like Petan, Armia, etc... The last couple of games are closer to the opening lineup but these games tell the coaches who should be on the opening lineup. The last couple of games there will still be decisions being made as to who stays and who goes down. I'm not sure about one mistake costing you that much. The coaches are expecting these you ng players to make mistakes but htye have to limit them and show improement in the system.

I don't think Lowry centers Ladd and Little very much at all this year.

I would like to see Scheif between Perrault and Wheeler.

Pavs played a good game I thought. He made some big saves when the team needed them. Helle played well, too.

I don't mind preseason as I am always excited to see the prospects in action. A lot of these guys, regardless of whether they make the team out of camp or not, are going to make up the core of the team over the next 3 years. Line combos are an interesting talking point and preseason is a perfect time to try out new ones... Eventually guys will switch positions over the course of the season due to injury so it's good to see now how some centres handle playing on the wing or vice versa.

For those of you who might be going to the Oilers game on Friday night, there's a good chance you're going to be able to get a good look at Connor McJesus. He's not getting the start tonight for Edm, so he'll be at either the Jets or Wild game on the weekend...

Lowry been invisible. Burmi playing well. Lipon too. Armia and Copp been good too. Whole bunch of Meh tho.

Weird, I feel like Lowry has been pretty decent, gritting it out in front of the net.

Armia looks good but doesn't always seem to be paying attention.  Copp has not been great from what I've seen.

Burmi looking a lot better than I gave him credit for.  Think Olsen will be the first call up.

Its pre-season...

Chiarot had a nice game, Lowry too

Oleson looks like he could compete with Copp for that 4th line centre

Really like Harrison's game - he's slow but plays smart.

Maybe we see...

Ladd-Little-Stafford

Perrault-Scheifele-Wheeler

Burmistrov-Lowry-Armia

Thorburn-Oleson-Halischuk

(Copp, Peluso)

Chiarot had a nice game, Lowry too

Oleson looks like he could compete with Copp for that 4th line centre

Really like Harrison's game - he's slow but plays smart.

Maybe we see...

Ladd-Little-Stafford

Perrault-Scheifele-Wheeler

Burmistrov-Lowry-Armia

Thorburn-Oleson-Halischuk

(Copp, Peluso)

Ehlers will be on the team. And wouldn't surprise me if Lemieux and Armia are on the 4th line to start either. Maybe just 7 or 9 gamed for Lemieux but I think they like him.

Unless he really bombs Lemiuex should get a few games. No harm there.

Anyone want to take a guess on the Moose line up?

Not doing Linea but...

Petan De Leo Fraser Halischuk kosmo Olson

Raffl Albert Walker Lipon plus 2 or 3 more forwards

D will be kichton Morrissey one or both of Pardy and Harrison Kostalek melchiori plus who knows .

Helle and comrie

I see no need for both peluso and thorburn on the team. It wouldn't shock Me if you see Chevy pull a very minor trade.. peluso and Postma for a draft pick type thing. I also feel and kind of hope that you see more skill on the 4th line. Lemieux Petan Armia would be interesting to see

Kosmo will season on the moose this year

Definitely like the idea of more skill on the 4th. After two very early games I think Armia is making a case for it.

Thorburn - Copp - Armia. I don't think they would have resigned Peluso if they didn't want him. He and Thorburn will spell each other off. Jets want the option of starting a killer if they feel someone might take liberties with Ehlers