2015-2016 training camp

Ducky

I think Burmi would have to play lights out to push Lowry to 4th lne center. as stated befoe, more likely is is LW on Lowry's line.

Agreed with the first point. Not sure Bout the 2nd. Think he's RW on the 3rd or center on the 4th.

3 RW is about right he's got speed and will go in the corners, also i think he's excited to be back and that can do nothing but help.

I don't believe burmi plays 4C at all. He'd hate that and he's too good offensively

Burmi hating something? Imagine that. Good offensively? It's been a while but not sure I'd use the "good" word.

Talent isnt always purely statistical.  Not too many people think Burmi *isn't* offensively talented.

I find this discussion yesterday quite interesting.  Maurice talked about changing the lines up and essentially suggested Lowry will eventually settle into being the center "that plays against the other teams top line".  And the speculation was he might get time between Ladd & Little.

I wonder if the Jets forecast that as the number 2 line with Ehelers-Scheif-Wheeler as the number 1 line...?

Could be a transitional season for more than just the inclusion of young players.  The Jets have a load of centers both now and in the pipeline so people are going to be converted to wing...

Maurice says that Lowry will eventually play against the other team's top center. They have 5 that have played top 9 center. They like Perrault at wing. Who else plays wing? Burmi is the natural choice but Maurice says they will try Lowry between Ladd and Little. (So, the 4 centers would be Lowry, Scheif, Burmi and Copp?)

They played L-L-L earlier today at TC.

http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=779444