Practice Updates, Aug 29

Atomic

Some updates courtesy of Kirk Penton:

- Max Hall throwing passes, Goltz still getting most first-team reps

- Washington, Wild, Jovon Johnson all back practicing today

- First team receivers: Pierce, Denmark, Edwards, Watson, Etienne

- Greg Peach is there practicing in uniform (#90)

I don't get why Denmark continues to play.

Put MSW, Kelly or even Poblah in there.

I'm sure that's not far off... except for Poblah.  Not much use for a receiver who can't seem to catch the ball right now.

If Denmark and Poblah are both useless... at least Poblah's got the passport, and we maybe look at Bo Smith at safety. 

Or an american-made saw horse to replace Morley/Swiston.

I'm sure that's not far off... except for Poblah.  Not much use for a receiver who can't seem to catch the ball right now.

If Denmark and Poblah are both useless... at least Poblah's got the passport, and we maybe look at Bo Smith at safety. 

I wouldn't say Denmark is useless.  He is second in receiving on the team.  Now say what you will about the team's receiver situation, but until there is a better option, Denmark keeps his job.  I'd say Pierce has to make an impact in this game or it will be him losing his job to Kelly or MSW.

I wouldn't say Denmark is useless.  He is second in receiving on the team.  Now say what you will about the team's receiver situation, but until there is a better option, Denmark keeps his job.  I'd say Pierce has to make an impact in this game or it will be him losing his job to Kelly or MSW.

Him and Jade Etienne are also the only receivers to start every game. Not that big of an accomplishment. Denmark was mediocre last year and is probably even worse this year.

I think, I would rather see WR Kelly / SB Edwards / SB Watson / SB Poblah / WR Etienne as the starters and Denmark (or MSW) as backup

so we can still activate RB Ford

Ford has been beyond useless this season.  I'd rather give reps to Anthony Woodson.

I think, I would rather see WR Kelly / SB Edwards / SB Watson / SB Poblah / WR Etienne as the starters and Denmark (or MSW) as backup

so we can still activate RB Ford

Ford has been beyond useless this season. I'd rather give reps to Anthony Woodson.

have ANY of our RBs looked good this season tho?

RBs sucking pretty much falls under the offensive game plan though.

When we are down 20 points in the 1st qtr, they aren't going to run the ball because they are trying to get points faster.

OR

RBs suck because the Oline doesn't open up any holes

OR

RBs suck because everyone keys on the run because we can't move the ball by passing....

OR 

RBs suck because there is no coaching

Take your pick.

If Woodson is healthy sure give him some touches, its been a while since he has been healthy.