Week 9 - Cal.@ Ssk., Ott.@ Tor.

Mr Dee

They havnt had it that easy. MIssing 5 regulars last night. And not including at least two starters on defense lost in training camp..

To suggest that havnt faced any adversity is flat out wrong.

Oh please. Every team has had numerous injuries that they've had to overcome. Every team.

5 of 9 teams have lost their starting QB.

Hamilton has had the luxury of having turnover heaven benefit them greatly in a number of games, including 8 last night resulting in 5 TDs. They have had this 'advantage' 3 other times this year.

Listen, they are a great team, coached and QB'd well, with a very good defence, but to suggest they haven't had their path made easier by other team's mistakes, is flat out wrong.

MTL and CAL dynasties had their divisions wrapped up by Labour Day some years and did just fine. Not saying HAM has anything wrapped up - just speaking to the "peak" notion

When did Calgary ever have a dynasty? The Als from 2008-2010 maybe but I wouldn't say Cal has ever had one.

The Flutie/Garcia/Dickenson years might qualify as one, but you know what I mean.

They havnt had it that easy. MIssing 5 regulars last night. And not including at least two starters on defense lost in training camp..

To suggest that havnt faced any adversity is flat out wrong.

Oh please. Every team has had numerous injuries that they've had to overcome. Every team.

5 of 9 teams have lost their starting QB.

Hamilton has had the luxury of having turnover heaven benefit them greatly in a number of games, including 8 last night resulting in 5 TDs. They have had this 'advantage' 3 other times this year.

Listen, they are a great team, coached and QB'd well, with a very good defence, but to suggest they haven't had their path made easier by other team's mistakes, is flat out wrong.

Wont apologize for a defense generating turnovers and offenses exploiting them. It what better than average terams do. Their record has benefited from some crappy teams but thats not HAMs fault.

MTL and CAL dynasties had their divisions wrapped up by Labour Day some years and did just fine. Not saying HAM has anything wrapped up - just speaking to the "peak" notion

When did Calgary ever have a dynasty? The Als from 2008-2010 maybe but I wouldn't say Cal has ever had one.

The Flutie/Garcia/Dickenson years might qualify as one, but you know what I mean.

I'd say the 70s Eskis and the 68-72 bombers count as dynasties. When u can constantly win cups and if ur not winning them your on the door step. Calgary has had success on and off but not for long periods IMO.

The only way Hamilton is not in the Grey Cup this year is if Collaros gets injured and is out for the year. They play smash mouth defence, have very good special teams, are extremely well coach and create their own luck. Take Collaros out of that line up without a running game and they are an average offence at best. 

I'd say the 70s Eskis and the 68-72 bombers count as dynasties. When u can constantly win cups and if ur not winning them your on the door step. Calgary has had success on and off but not for long periods IMO.

I think you are a decade early on the Esks and a decade late on the Bombers.