Bombers @ Hamilton Game Day

Mr Dee

**** Hamilton! Is there a team in the east less like able then Hamilton? GO BLUE!

This man speaks truths...

Oh come on, MTL  and their dirty defense is way more unlikeable than HAM. 

If you'd'a just stayed the **** out my boat......but you didn't.....so go **** yourself.....

Sheesh none of those guys are on the team anymore. when was it 5 years ago ?

**** Hamilton! Is there a team in the east less like able then Hamilton? GO BLUE!

If you'd'a just stayed the **** out my boat......but you didn't.....so go **** yourself.....

True. Besides that, we basically gave the entire Ti-Cat team a snowy facewash at the Eastern Final in 2011... that sure made me feel better about the whole situation.

True. Besides that, we basically gave the entire Ti-Cat team a snowy facewash at the Eastern Final in 2011... that sure made me feel better about the whole situation.

to be fair though, the Ti-Cats had Kevin Glenn playing for them in cold weather so it was like they only had 11 players on offense. 

The North (end) remembers . . .

Greaves and Jhomo Gordon likely scratches

who'd you pick today?

I took Hamilton in the Pick 'Ems on this site but I'm now leaning towards the Bombers. Certainly today would be a good day to put some money down on the Bombers. Hamilton is a little beat up, Winnipeg is healthy and hungry to put together back-to-back wins. The undefeated streak at THF will end at some point and today is as good a day as any. Key matchup is Collaros vs the Bombers defence. If he gets on a roll again, the Bombers are toast. If the defence can contain him and keep his completion percentage below 65, Bombers win. Special teams will be key as well. Either way I predict a close game.

I agree with your analysis. The issue IMHO is that the Bombers are dead last in QB Sacks as of today. If they can not get pressure on Collaros and he is allowed time it could and will be a long day for the Bomber defence. And the TiCat front 7 is very strong. If the Bombers can play error free ball and get a few breaks things could be close. However I think the TiCat Defence will be a little too strong and the Bomber defence (especially the front 7) will not be able to put the necessary pressure on Collaros.

Pressure is a relative term. We didn't get any sacks on Lulay, in the last game, but we did just enough to throw him off and he was off in his throws. Contain, and pressure Collaros, and we will have done our job. Collaros does better when he roams for time, and finds his receivers.

The North (end) remembers . . .

I love the fact that Noeller liked this post, a clear game of thrones reference and he likes it. got something to hide buddy?

Hope Jhomo dresses and plays, would like to see him out there at times instead of the 2 cdn receivers... brings some much needed speed also to the lineup..

But yup Greaves and Gordon seem like the likely scratches... Maybe LittleJohn tho and Greaves, tough call really...

Don't like this starting 8 Canadians when we don't have to thing.

Jhomo dressing gives us the option to go 4 import receivers at times, i like that or maybe we see stoudemire in on some O plays but i'd doubt it for some reason.

IMO Kohlert, Feoli-Gudino and probably the couple younger Canadians are far better receivers than Gordon and this point. He looked like he had no clue on how to run his routes to get open in both preseason games and definitely no clue on how to adjust his routes to get open based on the coverage being played. Natural skills for sure, but I don't think he's on the team to play this season unless there is a desperate injury situation.

Also with Stoudermire I'd let him get his special teams job sorted out before I burden him with any kind of role on offense.

Better to use that import spot on D. It's not like you're wasting that import spot by starting 8 Canadians, allows flexibility at DL and LB, which is needed because our DL is extremely thin on talent right now, at least keep the guys fresh so we get their best 35-40 snaps.

Bit surprised that bombers aren't going to dress seven OL with Neufeld's injury history

Picard needs to have a big game, need MB to call some screens and run outside early 

Hopefully our DEs can get something done against Ham's imports OTs, can't let Collaros get in a rhythm

Gonna call Denmark for 100-yard game

Bombers win 28-26 on last minute LH field goal