Windows 10

I upgraded then clean installed using a local account.

Apparently once you upgrade you do not need to use a key on a clean install, just hit skip. Everyone has the same Core/Pro key.

That I did not know.

Yeah I found that online as well.  Already clean installed and working good so far.

Bustamente, I'm using Firefox myself.  I may use Edge later on, but there are no adons for it yet.  I like to get cookie blockers and what not.  But Edge did seem pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

should have got it right in the first place shouldn't they?

"Microsoft has so far released three significant Windows 10 updates since its July 29 release, which, depending on user settings, can total up to 5GB in size. For some users, that equals about one-third of their monthly bandwidth allocation for a couple of patches."

motherboard

Are you new to Microsoft products?

lol nope. lol

Johnzo, 

garage band is a good product for twenty bucks. but it's not a very good digital audio recording program.

there are several free Digital audio recording studios  that are much better, and 

"Reaper", which is sixty bucks, is much much better than garage band. runs on osx, windows, or linux

This is why I am waiting for the official release of Windows 10 .. also known as SP1.

Actually it's pretty good so far.  Except for all the spyware you have to turn off.  Even Win7 was good before SP1.  But yeah, you never know if there are potential holes that can be exploited.

lots of people have severe limits on their downloads/data

10 gigabytes a month for instance.

when you hit your limit can not watch any kind of video at all, they lower your speed to dial up speed.

pretty common outside of Manitoba, where MTS decided to get rid of limits a couple of years ago.