Palardy and Isaac Anderson released

Atomic

I would like to know who is driving the bus here. Based on the Hamilton influx it would seem MB is swinging a lot of weight here.

All I know is what the bus looks like, not who is driving it...

709654feacf455d9e86a7045678c6835-worlds-

damnit kelowna, dont encourage him!

Wow, kicking is the least of our trouble. We need to worry about other positions.

Great place-kickers, like QBs, are worth their weight in gold.

If that were the case the stamps would be over the cap on Rene Paredes salary alone.

Nips are a scarce commodity hence their survivability and the need to recycle them.....it will only get worse when u need to stock Ottawa. So there is a difference between the nips moving around and someone else's cast off imports.

You might want to consider using a different term than "nips".  This sentence could be read a completely different way if you were a red neck.

Nips are a scarce commodity hence their survivability and the need to recycle them.....it will only get worse when u need to stock Ottawa. So there is a difference between the nips moving around and someone else's cast off imports.

You might want to consider using a different term than "nips".  This sentence could be read a completely different way if you were a red neck.

I laughed real hard about him using that. He means NIs or NIMP's...but NIP....that's something else altogether...

You might want to consider using a different term than "nips". This sentence could be read a completely different way if you were a red neck.
Funny - the first thing that came to my mind was Salisbury House.

I laughed real hard about him using that. He means NIs or NIMP's...but NIP....that's something else altogether...

I wonder what his abbreviation is for a non-import guard.

You might want to consider using a different term than "nips". This sentence could be read a completely different way if you were a red neck.

I wonder what his abbreviation is for a non-import guard.

NIPG. ya racist.

;)