Fire O'Shea

holoman

I replied to Steve Morley on Twitter saying Marcel Bellefeuille is the problem with the OL. Morley favorited my tweet. That says a lot.

Morley saying more max protect...  Bellefuile already calls max protect every chance he gets - nothing will change until the gameplan includes screens, playaction and sweep/pitches

Good coaches have jobs at this time of year. Unfortunately, our OC who's a bad coach has one too. If O'Shea could take the offence over, I'd be in favour of canning MB tomorrow, but O'Shea's not up to the task. Any decent OC's out there looking for work?

Good coaches have jobs at this time of year. Unfortunately, our OC who's a bad coach has one too. If O'Shea could take the offence over, I'd be in favour of canning MB tomorrow, but O'Shea's not up to the task. Any decent OC's out there looking for work?

Dinwiddie and Berry lol.

Lapo lives in Winnipeg. 

The oline is without a doubt an issue but the same thing happened to a pretty good oline in Montreal when Marcel became the OC there too, it's not a coincidence, he's a crappy OC.

I an beginning to wonder how much of these problems can be attributed to the O-line guru Bob Wyliey.  I am not convinced that the O-line problems come down to personnel but moreso play calling and system.  How much of that falls into Wylie's lap?  They simply had no answers for what Hamilton was throwing at them today.

The oline is without a doubt an issue but the same thing happened to a pretty good oline in Montreal when Marcel became the OC there too, it's not a coincidence, he's a crappy OC.

I an beginning to wonder how much of these problems can be attributed to the O-line guru Bob Wyliey. I am not convinced that the O-line problems come down to personnel but moreso play calling and system. How much of that falls into Wylie's lap because they had no answers for what Hamilton was throwing at them today.
At least a couple sacks were Willy's fault. One, I counted 4 steamboats and Willy still hadn't gotten rid of the ball. Anything more than 3 seconds of protection is solid.