Fire O'Shea

holoman

The trend or question is was this the best they could find?

Then the question might be: Why is it other teams come up with guys that can light it up from the word go? We got cleaned by a third stringer last night. So they're still around. Just need people who can spot talent. Also, why is the team wasting all that time trying to develop a 30/31 year old recycled NFL reject.

Hey, that's normal here. I called it yesterday in the game thread (before the game started). Every year since I can remember it doesn't matter who plays QB for the Eskimos, that player always looks like Warren Moon. It doesn't matter how good the Bombers are coming in, how bad they are, and same with the Esks. Even in that 51 to 48 game - the coming out party for Khari Jones - he was severely upstaged by third string QB Dan Crowley who passed for almost 500 yards and 5 TD's. 

I wouldn't fire MOS because of what happened yesterday, Edmonton and Commonwealth, for whatever reason, is Wpg's Bermuda Triangle. As John MacKinnon, sports editor for the Edm Journal, opined in yesterday's pre-game article and the headline says it all "Bombers are the Eskimo's Pinata". That says it all. They just don't beat us, they dominate us - they kick the crap out of us. Not once in awhile, but every fricken game they play here. 

So happy I left at half time - I missed nothing - NOTHING. My buddy called later we had a good laugh about it. He just shakes his head. What the BUMBLERS do in this stadium is outright embarrasing. Year, after year, after year, after year. 

The trend or question is was this the best they could find?

Then the question might be: Why is it other teams come up with guys that can light it up from the word go? We got cleaned by a third stringer last night. So they're still around. Just need people who can spot talent. Also, why is the team wasting all that time trying to develop a 30/31 year old recycled NFL reject.

Hey, that's normal here. I called it yesterday in the game thread (before the game started). Every year since I can remember it doesn't matter who plays QB for the Eskimos, that player always looks like Warren Moon. It doesn't matter how good the Bombers are coming in, how bad they are, and same with the Esks. Even in that 51 to 48 game - the coming out party for Khari Jones - he was severely upstaged by third string QB Dan Crowley who passed for almost 500 yards and 5 TD's. 

I wouldn't fire MOS because of what happened yesterday, Edmonton and Commonwealth, for whatever reason, is Wpg's Bermuda Triangle. As John MacKinnon, sports editor for the Edm Journal, opined in yesterday's pre-game article and the headline says it all "Bombers are the Eskimo's Pinata". That says it all. They just don't beat us, they dominate us - they kick the crap out of us. Not once in awhile, but every fricken game they play here. 

So happy I left at half time - I missed nothing - NOTHING. My buddy called later we had a good laugh about it. He just shakes his head. What the BUMBLERS do in this stadium is outright embarrasing. Year, after year, after year, after year. 

Your opinion is welcome but that particular nick-name is not.

This place is just as bad as RiderFans after a loss. 

Nowhere is as bad as RiderFans after a loss. Unlike here, there are dozens of bashing threads (takes up 2 full pages of the main discussion forum) in a matter of hours. Try to post a normal and insightful thread, and it gets bumped down to page 2 or 3. It's a gongshow. 

I tried calling in but the lines are constantly busy. Funny after a win its a breeze getting through!

Well they do try to get at least three calls in over the hour between commercials, the news, sports, weather and nonsense.  The only way I can listen to the show is to listen to the archive so I can fast forward through the junk to get the 12 minutes of actual coach's show.

The worst part about our team is that we still have largely the same issues as last year. Terrible MLB, not enough pressure from the D-line, terrible blocking from our interior O-line, terrible game management and coaching decisions from our head coach along with a horrific scheme and play calling on the offensive side of the ball.

To be fair the D line has started to look better

Much better IMO. Westerman is showing why we wanted him and the interior is getting a better push with Collins in there..

Makes we wonder what's up with turner? Is he playing hurt or do teams just scheme him into medocrity now?

Much better IMO. Westerman is showing why we wanted him and the interior is getting a better push with Collins in there..

Makes we wonder what's up with turner? Is he playing hurt or do teams just scheme him into medocrity now?

Turner is small for an interior DL. I hope the coaching staff stays with this combo and doesn't let politics, like ego, big name and contract size get in the way of who plays.

Turner is small for an interior DL. I hope the coaching staff stays with this combo and doesn't let politics, like ego, big name and contract size get in the way of who plays.

I was wondering before the season why he went down to 265 or so... he usually played around 280-290... at 265 he has no chance against 310 lb interior linemen...

It seems Zach Anderson is the unmentioned man this season but on a lot of plays he is the one being double teamed.

I've noticed this as well... aside from the first game he's really chewing up the blockers and holding his own. Should leave lots of room for someone to do well beside him

• 2 weeks later...