Fire O'Shea

holoman

Or he's pimping Neufeld cuz they might try to move him. Neufeld wasn't that bad this year tho all things considered

Yea he went from squishy, splattery pile of diarrhea to a semi-solid, steaming pile of dog crap.

So improved... Sorta.

I will say he wasnt the worst lineman we had this year.

MOS saying Paddy is a bright spot on offense is another reason why MOS should not be the head coach.

MOS was a great national player himself and it's starting to become clear that he has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to playing nationals and proving they can do they job.

In principle, I would agree with O'Shea that if its close, we ought to start an IN over an import, but there seems to be a huge gap in talent in a few positions such as MLB that have really hurt us and probably disheartened the team to boot. As great a player as O'Shea was, he seems to be unable to adapt according to evidence even when there is ample proof that change is needed. Etch and Bellefeuille are two glaring examples.

Speaking of the HC, M O'Shea:

WINNIPEG, MB., November 5, 2015 – Winnipeg Blue Bombers Head Coach Mike O’Shea will be recognized by the Toronto Argonauts at halftime at the Rogers Centre on Friday night. The former Argonauts defensive stalwart will have his name and number added to the All-Time Argos following his 16-year playing career, 12 of which were spent with Toronto. O’Shea won three Grey Cup championships as a player with Toronto (1996, 1997, 2004), before earning another as their Special Teams Coordinator in 2012. He is still the club’s all-time leading tackler.

He played in 271 regular season CFL games throughout his CFL career (the most ever by a defensive player), 18 playoff games, and three Grey Cup games. He is second on the CFL’s all-time tackles list with 1,151. The native of North Bay, Ontario, was a five-time East Division All-Star (1994-1995, 1997, 1999, 2000) and was named a CFL All-Star and the league’s Most Outstanding Canadian in 1999.

Honour him all you want just don't try and make any correlation between his ability and longevity as a player and his abilities as a HC.

Seeing as its a presentation for his playing time in toronto.. I think its gonna be ok.

Why try and piss on a nice gesture by the argos and an accomplishment by the guy?

Smh.

We are the weakest team by far on both sides of the line. DL has perked up in the 2nd half of the season, but still a non-factor. As long as a stiff like Neufeld is trying to block our QB's are in constant danger.

Until this is addressed you could hire God as head coach and Jesus as offensive coordinator and it wouldn't make a difference.

I will say the Riders have a much more pitful defense with very little in talent.

We are the weakest team by far on both sides of the line. DL has perked up in the 2nd half of the season, but still a non-factor. As long as a stiff like Neufeld is trying to block our QB's are in constant danger.

Until this is addressed you could hire God as head coach and Jesus as offensive coordinator and it wouldn't make a difference.

I will say the Riders have a much more pitful defense with very little in talent.

You're saying that to try to make us feel better.

• 5 years later...
3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Saw this thread when cleaning up my inbox in gmail for CFL emails.

Man.. How wrong some of us were. :D

Holy sweet necro post batman. But yeah. I mean its a fine line between mos having the time to get a full roster that bought into his style and was talented enough to not really have a guy that sucks but is smart. Glad it went this way. 

Coach of the year in 21'...I hope.....O'Shea has sure grown over the years along with the club.....It was a long learning curve and at times it seemed he wasn't going to make it to the winners circle...He is now and that's all that matters........I'm sure a certain team back east would like to vy for his services BUT as the loyal guy I think he is, he most likely stays a Bomber for a few years yet

On 2015-10-25 at 8:51 AM, Dragon37 said:

Um. I am a paying STH that comes from out of town to go to games. They only managed to get three wins at home. They have won exactly five games this year and no matter which way you cut it they will not improve their losing record from last year. Those five teams they beat are all sub .500. They haven't beaten a single winning team this year.

Just what is there to be positive about?

Oh right MOS is a nice guy and the players love him. Oh and Walters signed three or four decent players. Oh and they played six close games one of which they won. Weee the Bombers almost beat Edmonton and Calgary and lost by three and seven to Ottawa.

Mack Junior claimed that he was finally the right person for the job when he was installed. Well, genius where is the proof? Just when should fans expect this team not to be awful?

Coach Hugs and Kisses. What has watching all that film shown you? Are you finally going to field a team ready to play 60 minutes for ONE game this year?

Maybe I should just bury my head like you and only pull it out for the few good plays in the game, blitz. Perhaps then I could trick myself into believing this team was close to being good

lol