Fire O'Shea

holoman

Guys that don't have jobs when both pro leagues are in full swing are coaches that are not worth it, no it's better to stay as is and then clean house at the end of the year. Again

Kind of like how Jeff Garcia wasn't available for the Al's last year?  Oh no, wait.  He was.  And now he's an assistant OC in the NFL.

Garcia was still thinking about playing last year.  That was a pretty unique circumstance.  So unique that it's not even worthwhile to try to use to make an argument.

Whatever.  A consultant could still bring a different perspective to the offense.  Like perhaps helping MB with the running game plays for example.  I'm not the first person on this board to bring up the consultant idea, but I'm all for it if it would help us out.  We don't need to keep him next year.

I wonder if Wade would consider becoming head coach? I think he'd be a good one.

If you're going to pick Wade, why not Doug Brown?
Because Wade is an *******. That's what this team needs.

Well, Brown kind of is too, but at a lesser degree. Plus Brown actually has the time to do it. Not that I want Brown or anything.

Why do people want to hire people that have little or no coaching experience? We have had enough of that. The notion that former players would be good professional coaches really has no logical basis.

I like the idea of Wade because he'd kick some ass. Enough of this "need to look at the film" or coddling the players. You don't perform...you're cut.

You don't perform your out. Check teams non import rosters. The talent base is already seriously depleted. You can't fire people that there is even less of a qualified pool to replace them with. Austin can kick ass because he has garnered the respect if his team based on his experience , knowledge and success. Not sure Wade qualifies there?

Why do people want to hire people that have little or no coaching experience? We have had enough of that. The notion that former players would be good professional coaches really has no logical basis.

I like the idea of Wade because he'd kick some ass. Enough of this "need to look at the film" or coddling the players. You don't perform...you're cut.

You should watch some of Austin's post-games from the last couple years, most of them are up on Drew Edwards blog.  Extremely rare for coaches to single out players publicly, and even "kick ass" coaches in the opinion of the masses don't do it.

You mean like Kent Austin, Ron Lancaster, Jeff Garcia, Orlando Steinauer, Dave Dickenson, John Hufnagel, Mark Washington, Corey Chamblin...

Wow, you're actually serious...

You mean like Kent Austin, Ron Lancaster, Jeff Garcia, Orlando Steinauer, Dave Dickenson, John Hufnagel, Mark Washington, Corey Chamblin...

Which one of those guys STARTED as a Head Coach though?

Mostly because they know what it takes to succeed in this league. A guy like Doug Brown knows good technique and how hard you have to work to be successful in the CFL,.

He's been coached by many different guys and probably has an idea on what kind of coach he would want to be based on a combination of different coaching techniques that he's been exposed to over his many years of football.

I think he would also be a no B.S. type of guy, and if someone wasn't good enough he'd let his HC know ASAP that there shouldn't be any room for him in his lineup.

Just my opinion

Sorry not farming equipment. Knee and hip replacements etc.

Must be Mike Renaud that does that then, in addition to his home renovation business...

Sorry not farming equipment. Knee and hip replacements etc.

Must be Mike Renaud that does that then, in addition to his home renovation business...
No, that's Bob Cameron. He renovates homes. Must be Obie Khan who is in the restaurant business.