Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

And why the hell was the game today not on TSN1? I ended up recording some shitty basketball game instead of the Argo-Rider game.

The Queen's Plate was the reason the game wasn't on TSN1. They did advertise that the game was going to be on TSN3/4/5.

TSN 3 is what the game is on for me everytime..

I tried at 12:15 pm PST to go on TSN3, 4 and 5 and all three said "not available". I had to go so I set the DVR to TSN1, thinking they would cut away from the crappy basketball game that no one would be watching anyway, as the TSN website said the football game was on TSN1. Why couldn't they show the horse race thingy on TSN2??? So dumb.

Argo/Rider game was on my regular TSN main channel for me.

i can see a game getting bumped to a secondary channel on a weekend afternoon for something like the Queen's Plate (not that i give a darn about horse racing, but i gather that it is very prestigious) or the final round of an Open (which TSN lays out big money for the rights to). but if i ever saw poker ahead of a football broadcast on TSN they'd better double the security over there at McCowan & 401.

Argo/Rider game was on my regular TSN main channel for me.

i can see a game getting bumped to a secondary channel on a weekend afternoon for something like the Queen's Plate (not that i give a darn about horse racing, but i gather that it is very prestigious) or the final round of an Open (which TSN lays out big money for the rights to). but if i ever saw poker ahead of a football broadcast on TSN they'd better double the security over there at McCowan & 401.

I think that the problem with doing that is if they bring in an extra security guy to help out the one that's on duty, and all the Argo fans show up to protest, they'll end up with a security to fan ratio of 1:1 

Tsn have regional channels. Tsn 3 is ours. Unless you get all 5 channels then the bomber game will always be on tsn 3. If horse racing was on, tsn 3 would cut to the bomber game but in Ontario or BC for example it might not cut in and same thing if an Argo game was in t dot. The regional Toronto channel should have the game but tsn 3 wouldn't until it's over

Feel for Durie, you have to imagine his career is over.

Bingo, the last 3 seasons he's been decimated by injury plus he's 34 yrs. old.

Sometimes some players have the worst luck, He really has missed a lot of games the last 2 years.

Sucks for durie, no doubt. The guy is a dynamic player and his loss will be felt for sure. Hope he isn't seriously injured for life but like tracker said, at some point the rest of your life has to weigh in.,

Herb Zurkowsky @HerbZurkowsky1

I'm guessing #Als' MLB Bear Woods didn't receive good news on his injured shoulder; I don't see him at practice. But G Philip Blake's here.

Herb Zurkowsky @HerbZurkowsky1

#Als' DB Billy Parker just left practice, limping. He has removed his left shoe and has an ice bag.

This is the new CFL .. we don't need DBs on the field anymore!

(I kid I kid)