[MERGED] BOMBERS ADD POSEY AND DAVIS TO PRACTICE ROSTER

Not quite the QB DD I was looking for.

Two possibilities:

We're moving a QB (unlikely - when has anybody traded for one of our QBs?)

Or, more likely, the Bombers were not satisfied with their QB stable and are keeping their eyes downfield for a real prospect.

Either way, I'm glad the Bombers are still looking.

My guess is that at least one of the current stable of QB's has underwhelmed the coaches and is vulnerable to being cut/traded.

Just had a lengthy chat with Wade Miller.

I assume that you must have caught him in the buffet line. :)
Nope, I got to the game early and while he was walking around on the field to his private box he noticed my Bomber jersey and came over to say hi. We chatted for a while. He's really good with the fans.

Smart to wear your Wade Miller jersey!

Just had a lengthy chat with Wade Miller.

I assume that you must have caught him in the buffet line. :)
Nope, I got to the game early and while he was walking around on the field to his private box he noticed my Bomber jersey and came over to say hi. We chatted for a while. He's really good with the fans.

Smart to wear your Wade Miller jersey!

lol

The most likely trading partner for Brohm or Marve would be Montreal.  They lost their 2nd string QB, and their first string guy has a shoulder injury.  Their 3rd string is a raw rookie that they aren't likely to want to put at #2.  They'd probably want Brohm because of his experience.

Edmonton wouldn't want Brohm because their O works around having a QB who can run.  They'll probably just move Franklin from the PR to the main roster and leave it at that.

Regina has the best backup in the league in Glenn.  They'll need another backup QB, but I don't think they'll give much up for our 3rd string QB.  Small chance they'd give up something for our #2.

I'd be willing to trade Brohm for a defensive starter or for a 1st round pick which gives us more options come drafting time.  If the news is true we are already signing another quarterback to the PR so they obviously know that one of our QB's are not going to make it

I'm sorry but Brohm, Marve, or Portis would not be a saviour for the Als.     

The only guy I think that could come in and play (not necessarily well) would be Nieswander since he is familiar with the club.  

I think they likely go for Elliott or Brink again. 

It would be hilarious if they brought in Printers and have him work alongside Micheal Sam and Ochocinco :)