[MERGED] BOMBERS ADD POSEY AND DAVIS TO PRACTICE ROSTER

I'd be willing to trade Brohm for a defensive starter or for a 1st round pick which gives us more options come drafting time. If the news is true we are already signing another quarterback to the PR so they obviously know that one of our QB's are not going to make it

That's nothing. Why would you want to give a team their potential starting QB for the rest of the season for such a low price? If we're going to give away our QB depth, it better be for a kings ransom. 2 first round picks or a first and two seconds. That's the starting point and it only goes up from there.

If we could get that for Brohm I sure hope Walters would take it.

With Clemons being released, it's becoming a concern that the scouting team really can't scout CFL calibre WRs.

Agreed. I'm willing to give Veltung more time at receiver before passing judgement but he seems to be more suited to a DI role at PR/KR. This will make two years of swings and misses at receiver recruitment. That's not good.

Jhomo Gordon says hello - he's an incredibly impressive prospect for his age.

So was Terrence Jeffers Harris. I'm not saying it's a definitive miss for this year, just saying it could be. I like Gordon's upside, but he is no shoe-in for recruitment success yet.

TJH was done in by his own shitty attitude. If he wasn't a whiny ***** he coulda been a real good receiver in the CFL. 

With Clemons being released, it's becoming a concern that the scouting team really can't scout CFL calibre WRs.

Agreed. I'm willing to give Veltung more time at receiver before passing judgement but he seems to be more suited to a DI role at PR/KR. This will make two years of swings and misses at receiver recruitment. That's not good.

So was Terrence Jeffers Harris. I'm not saying it's a definitive miss for this year, just saying it could be. I like Gordon's upside, but he is no shoe-in for recruitment success yet.

TJH was done in by his own shitty attitude. If he wasn't a whiny ***** he coulda been a real good receiver in the CFL. 

Totally. The guy had some impressive skills, he was just an ass clown.

Totally. The guy had some impressive skills, he was just an ass clown.

Or maybe it was his girlfriend?  Wasn't she a piece of work?  Filling his head with a bunch of BS.  Maybe I'm thinking of someone else....  Or maybe I'm way off...

Why is Portis getting cut is a surprise and why would people be unsure that the club didn't do there homework?

He was the 4th stringer and didn't beat anyone out for the job. No big loss. Also why would Montreal want to sign a 4th stringer to be there saviour?

He beat out Yantz.

The guy who looks like he belongs in Sask......

Hamilton Tiger-Cats (CFL) - Signed kicker/punter Hugh O'Neill to the practice roster.

Why doesn't that guy try and look like an athlete for a change instead of looking like the guys who camp out behind my office in the alley. Like c'mon man!

Hamilton Tiger-Cats (CFL) - Signed kicker/punter Hugh O'Neill to the practice roster.

Why doesn't that guy try and look like an athlete for a change instead of looking like the guys who camp out behind my office in the alley. Like c'mon man!

Do you follow baseball at all? blue jays draft pick Kyle Norris looked like him AND lives in his van..

You can't make this stuff up..

Do you follow baseball at all? blue jays draft pick Kyle Norris looked like him AND lives in his van..

You're one to talk with your lovely abode so proudly displayed in your avatar.  ;)

You're one to talk with your lovely abode so proudly displayed in your avatar.  ;)

Do you know the reference for the avatar? If not, your childhood was a wee bit less fun :)