CFL Opening Week - OTT at MTL / HAM at CGY / EDM at TOR

If my hate for the als wasnt full throttle back when we were in the east,  costing me a point to ottawa in the fantasy pool reignited  it last night,  **** the dirty birds

No you missed the point.  Both of you.

I'm saying, we're sitting back here saying they suck yet haven't been able to make the playoffs ourselves and ***** at our coaches when it doesn't happen, and complain about terrible labor day games and bad 2nd halves.  Yet the Als continually put the Riders in their place and make the playoffs.

I'm just saying, do you see how idiotic that makes us look?

I'm saying "Come on!!! Le't make the playoffs first and do something with our team for once instead of saying how bad other people's teams are." That's a plenty fair enough MUST.

2-0 so far. Though I didn't think Calgary was going to pull it off at the end. Much closer game then I expected actually, thought Calgary would pull ahead by a few scores. Hamiltons DL looked pretty solid. So we couldn't fit Sears on the roster last year, and ted laurent on D...... Fuller is a big target and a play maker. Wonder if he stays healthy this year?

People don't like Rod Black?

I turned off the sound cause I couldn't listen to the gushing about Calgary in that game. "hard for Calgary to know who to get the ball to they have so much offensive fire power". closely followed by int by calgary.

Please calm down.

Entertaining game last night. Calgary looked like they would dominate early, then that pick 6...by Johnny.

Prevent defence? Fuller makes it happen on a daring throw to get good yardage. Paredes - who'd have thunk? 50 yards?

Horse collar tackle? Really? Roughing penalty on that little push? Really?

Wow, Johnny Sears - that's why we loved you. Just stay healthy..

F antuz and F uller each 9 catches. How's that for "F"-ing performance?

LS - that botched snap - boy that looked familiar to us Bomber fans and it cost Hamilton 2 points. What was the margin of winning again?

Who's crying now? Brandon Banks takes one back for a TD. How sweet it is.

Zachary Collaros looked exactly like the QB we wanted him to be - for us. Much less reckless in his running now.

Bo Levi Mitchell looked so-so, especially with the great defensive schemes drawn up by Steinauer. He also threw 3 interceptions for the 1st time in his career.

Both QBs threw ill-advised balls that led to TDs

Prediction - Bakari Grant is going to be called for even more Offensive Interference calls.

Keon Raymond...had a pretty good game.

How about that goal line stance by Hamilton...pretty impressive.

Gulp...just realized we play Hamilton next week. Just another reason why we better win tonight.

The CFL site had a fan poll on the single biggest impact moment on the game last night. Even with all the big plays in the game, left out, was my choice, throwing the ball on 2nd down in the dying moments of the game when running a play could have used up another 20 seconds on the game clock. Kent Austin, or whomever...what were you thinking?

What a great game last night!

Big play after big play after big play.

Turned the sound off early.

Calgary players give the crying eyes signal to Banks... No penalty.

That Sears guy sure can play.  He gave up a long TD but got 2 Ints, one for a TD plus 2 sacks.

Collaros pump fakes himself out... 90+ yard Int for a TD.

Goal line stand by Hammy.

Hammy had the game won if they could just stop a 3rd and 18, but Gainey couldn't cover Fuller yet again.

Prevent D with a 3 man rush worked like a charm.  It prevented Hamilton from winning.

Stupid bench penalty by Calgary almost cost them the win.

50 yard FG to win the game... would have been good from 55 easy.

No Cornish TD = Strike 1.

Hammy loss = 0-2 for me.  Maybe it's a good thing I didn't pick the Bombers this week.