2015 NHL Free Agency

Rich

Seabrook signed for 6.875m per year NOT 9m.  

sheesh

$9m, 9m, 9m, 7.5m, 5m, 6m, 5m, 4.5m - over half of each season is signing bonus/guaranteed

If you want to sign Buff for 8 years, maybe you can get $6.5 mill avg - otherwise, its 8.5 o r 9 million for a shorter contract

Seabrook signed for 6.875m per year NOT 9m.  

sheesh

$9m, 9m, 9m, 7.5m, 5m, 6m, 5m, 4.5m - over half of each season is signing bonus/guaranteed

If you want to sign Buff for 8 years, maybe you can get $6.5 mill avg - otherwise, its 8.5 o r 9 million for a shorter contract

That is 6.875m per year.

I think teams are unlikely to ****** guys on Waiver.  Need to settle their own line ups, play some games, see what shakes out.  A guy like Harrison isnt so valuable you want to get him off waivers first and if you like him, he can be had pretty cheap at any time via trade.

But I guess we will find out tomorrow if anyone was claimed.  Though Harrison is a solid, if unspectacular veteran D man who comes cheap courtesy of the Canes.

So really the only 2 players on the bubble by my count is Raffl and Peluso?

Tough decision though eh?  Peluso fills the enforcer spot that you only want for, what, 30 games?  Raffl is a far better player and can play every game and make the 4th line better.  If Petan is on the 4th, doesnt Raffl-Copp-Petan sound decent?

Tough decision though eh?  Peluso fills the enforcer spot that you only want for, what, 30 games?  Raffl is a far better player and can play every game and make the 4th line better.  If Petan is on the 4th, doesnt Raffl-Copp-Petan sound decent?

It does but then are we not talking about Peluso but Thorbun as odd-man out? He's 4th line RW.

It does but then are we not talking about Peluso but Thorbun as odd-man out? He's 4th line RW.

Yeah and I think Raffl is better than Thorburn but Thorburn is a sacred cow with the Jets.

Any player that doesn't want to be here, it's not unique to Winnipeg. Every team has players that didn't want to be there for whatever reason. Kunitz put Toronto on his no trade list. It's not a negative on winnipeg.

As all the talk that the jets "lost" Frolik. We didn't lose him. He's a free agent.

Petan will be a better Frolik than Frolik.