TSN broadcasting the Bomber game now?

I would assume that with 5 channels if they wanted to broadcast the game they already would have been. I haven't checked the schedule, but I assume they didn't have 5 different things scheduled.

With that said, I will hold out a small amount of hope that they'll broadcast it, but not expecting it.

There are two other pre-season games on Friday if TSN did broadcast a game. The Esks/Lions game is at UBC so that one would be out of the running so it would be the Stamps/Riders game or Ticats/Bombers game. If TSN were to broadcast one of them which one do you think they would pick. 

I would assume that with 5 channels if they wanted to broadcast the game they already would have been. I haven't checked the schedule, but I assume they didn't have 5 different things scheduled.

With that said, I will hold out a small amount of hope that they'll broadcast it, but not expecting it.

That 5 channels thing is a bit of a myth. They have TSN 1, which is just the new name for TSN. TSN 2 is the same as it has been since it was created - secondary programming to complement TSN when two live events are shown at the same time. TSN's 3, 4 and 5 are really just regional channels (for Winnipeg, Ottawa and Montreal) that broadcast the same thing as TSN 95% of the time, and almost always only deviate when there is a local event (Jets, Sens or Habs hockey) shown only in that region (then we get blackouts of TSN 4 and 5). So they really are still only using 2 channels for TSN - the most I've ever seen is 3 different types of events on the different channels that you would consider "national" broadcasts. Kind of a pointless exercise expanding the channels like that, IMO. And despite what TSN and my cable company promised me, I don't get all 5 channels with the same cable subscription I had signed up for when they only had the 2 channels. My former TSN feed has now become TSN 3, and I don't have access to the main network anymore! Fortunately, as noted above, 95% of the time it isn't a problem because they are showing the same thing on 1 and 3 (and 4 and 5 for that matter).

That 5 channels thing is a bit of a myth. They have TSN 1, which is just the new name for TSN. TSN 2 is the same as it has been since it was created - secondary programming to complement TSN when two live events are shown at the same time. TSN's 3, 4 and 5 are really just regional channels (for Winnipeg, Ottawa and Montreal) that broadcast the same thing as TSN 95% of the time, and almost always only deviate when there is a local event (Jets, Sens or Habs hockey) shown only in that region (then we get blackouts of TSN 4 and 5). So they really are still only using 2 channels for TSN - the most I've ever seen is 3 different types of events on the different channels that you would consider "national" broadcasts. Kind of a pointless exercise expanding the channels like that, IMO. And despite what TSN and my cable company promised me, I don't get all 5 channels with the same cable subscription I had signed up for when they only had the 2 channels. My former TSN feed has now become TSN 3, and I don't have access to the main network anymore! Fortunately, as noted above, 95% of the time it isn't a problem because they are showing the same thing on 1 and 3 (and 4 and 5 for that matter).

They actually use them for Tennis quite a bit...to show different courts at the same time.......and have started using it for curling, to show different sheets. But yes, most of the time, you are right...it's a re-feed of TSN.

There are two other pre-season games on Friday if TSN did broadcast a game. The Esks/Lions game is at UBC so that one would be out of the running so it would be the Stamps/Riders game or Ticats/Bombers game. If TSN were to broadcast one of them which one do you think they would pick.

at this point I'd be happy if they did what they did for the Argo-Bomber game, just have a camera at the game, no commentators, and just stream it online. That CAN'T be that expensive, you just need a camera and some dedicated bandwidth.

My former TSN feed has now become TSN 3, and I don't have access to the main network anymore! Fortunately, as noted above, 95% of the time it isn't a problem because they are showing the same thing on 1 and 3 (and 4 and 5 for that matter).

Unless you want to watch the World hockey gold medal game and there's a &*!($@* nascar race on. :angry:

Hopefully Ti-Cats fans do enough caterwauling that the team takes it upon themselves to stream the game again.  If Bomber fans tried caterwauling they would send out O'Shea to stare at us until we crawled away weeping.

That's a good point. It would be great if Ti-Cats TV could do another game.