It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Riders are finding ways to lose right now, that's a sign of a team starting to crumble from the head coach on down. 

yeah they really are trying to emulate the 2008 Blue Bombers. The big difference between the Riders and the 2008 Bombers is that Kevin Glenn is at least playing well in the 2015 version.

Lyle 'with no' Style is most likely ready to jump into the Red....How will he ever keep bull$hitting the fans over there on the riders forum, that the Bombers are just a bunch of 'crap', while his new adopted team is starting to look like it's ready to get flushed...Gotta luv it...They're ready to lynch Chamblin in riderville, but with a lot of years left on his contract , Corey will be around for awhile...Nasty Nate better get his poison pen out and start turning on the riders head guy or he's liable to get turfed by his green buddies...LOL  ..looks good on ya Nasty Lyle....but wait it's gonna get worse...

Riders are finding ways to lose right now, that's a sign of a team starting to crumble from the head coach on down. 

yeah they really are trying to emulate the 2008 Blue Bombers.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they fired Chamblin and hired Mike Kelly next year?

if so I hope that it is handled internally....

Yes it's popular to start piling on the riders, heh i'm a bomber fan out here in SK and i love it, but lets also remember that the riders have lots of injuries right now and have been in every game with a chance to win. We will need every rider loss right now to have a chance at a playoff spot down the stretch. It will be a dog fight all year.

Not really related to the Riders sucking but....

Quotes from one of the Riderfan forum members  in regards to Craven Country Music Festival

-Funniest thing I ever heard was some drunk dude and chick hooking up one night out there, then realizing the next night they were distant cousins...

-friend of mine went to bed with his sister by accident back in 2009. 

:lol:

Quote from one of the Riderfan forum members in regards to Craven Country Music Festival

Funniest thing I ever heard was some drunk dude and chick hooking up one night out there, then realizing the next night they were distant cousins...

Isn't that pretty much normal in Regina?

Quote from one of the Riderfan forum members in regards to Craven Country Music Festival

Funniest thing I ever heard was some drunk dude and chick hooking up one night out there, then realizing the next night they were distant cousins...

Haha, well I certainly don't believe that second story.  No way the friend went to bed with his sister "by accident."

no not really.  Usually the cousin love isn't very "distant".

Quotes from one of the Riderfan forum members  in regards to Craven Country Music Festival

-Funniest thing I ever heard was some drunk dude and chick hooking up one night out there, then realizing the next night they were distant cousins...

-friend of mine went to bed with his sister by accident back in 2009. 

Riiight. Accident.

Rider fans are calling for Chamblin to be fired and are wishing Richie Hall would return!  LOL

Interesting tweet from the sidebar of the site which explains why:

Fun fact: #Riders are 1-11 and have given up 372 pts (31/game) in their last 12 games (incl. preseason & playoffs) w/Chamblin running the D.

Their defence started to stink last  year half way through the season. 

At the time I thought it was related to Durant getting hurt, and the offence disappearing. 

I heard that chamblin blamed their second loss on late int thrown by glenn.

I'm Glad that O'Shea does not do that. 

Best defences might be Montreal Toronto Edmonton then Ottawa. don't know about the order.

But Montreal has allowed one touchdown in three games. They must be the best.

and bombers beat them.  :D

So the riders play the bombers x3 and the lions x3 this season, and have dropped a game to each so far.

If they lose next week to the lions, and one of the labour day or banjo bowl, they'll have lost the tie breaker to both teams.

I see Wpg, BC and Sask probably battling for 3-4-5 in the west.

so it's week 4, but might be a "must win" game already for them.