It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

The sad reality is that it isn't god for the league to see so many teams struggling. Regards of which team you may be a fan of I think we all want it to be competitive and for the CFL to remain stable.

I just want the Bombers to win

I want this tattooed across my back.....

Noeller with a tramp stamp.

Must ... claw ... eyes ... out ...

The Riders and the Bombers seasons hinge on how they play each other. Neither team's going to the cup. At least one is going to be out of the playoffs, likely both. Our big games are against each other, BC and Montreal.

The Riders "GC" game will be the LDC. Biggest rivalry, at home. Ours will be the Banjo bowl. If the Riders win both, they're back in the hunt. If we win both, they're completely eliminated from the playoffs. I'm looking forward to both games as a measuring stick of where we really are in the league.

The Riders and the Bombers seasons hinge on how they play each other. Neither team's going to the cup. At least one is going to be out of the playoffs, likely both. Our big games are against each other, BC and Montreal.

The Riders "GC" game will be the LDC. Biggest rivalry, at home. Ours will be the Banjo bowl. If the Riders win both, they're back in the hunt. If we win both, they're completely eliminated from the playoffs. I'm looking forward to both games as a measuring stick of where we really are in the league.

I would add in the games vs Ottawa as big games for determining final standings as well.

Right now it looks like Calgary/Edmonton and Hamilton/Toronto for home playoff games, and the last two spots are going to be up for grabs between the other 5 teams. If Sask wins their next 2, they are right in the hunt. Yuck,

I think we all have a terrible sinking feeling that the Riders will beat the Bombers in back to back games.  It just seems far too obvious of a storyline.

Realistically, if the Bombers get a split with the Riders, it will mean the Blue are pretty much the same as last year, but losing both will mean there has been regression. If we cannot beat the Riders, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs- simple as that. We can be philosophical if Calgary beats us, but losing to the hapless Riders would be nothing less than a disaster and a probable end to O'Shea's era.

Man, the bye week has got some of you putting a gun to your head......Christ almighty, relax.......

No kidding. SMH. The logic shown by some in this thread is disturbing. The fact that the Riders lost some close games makes them better than us, but they fail to recollect that we have 3 games this year that we lost in the final minute of the game. How you can give an 0-8 team more credit for close losses than a 3-5 team is beyond me.

Things are razor thin for the Bombers between having a decent or bad season...

Yea..no question about it. I think the same could be said for most of the teams in the CFL this year. The only team that's looking really good this year is Hamilton, and the only team that is looking really bad is the Riders.

IMO, could very easily be 5-3, as well. Shoulda beat the Stamps and Argos, no question. 

yah but 17 to 85 explained earlier why almost wins don't count.

I wish I could merge my two posts.

If almost wins count for the riders they should count for us, if they don't count for the riders they shouldn't count for us either but then we're still ahead in real honest to god wins too.