It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Chamblin on the post game show had already said the grey cup is already lost

Now he should come clean and tell them there next 12 games are lost as well.

I guess they gotta go 12-0 now to meet Taman's prediction... it's not over yet!

I certainly see us running the table from here don't you?  We have you guys just where we want you.

Still more interested in what happened. Did he and Chamblin have a blow-up?

Its a interesting move to say the least. I suspect age, salary, health are factors. Not to mention if we are throwing the season out the window, we might as well start looking at the youngsters

@CFL_News: Corey Chamblin says Jamel Richardson is no longer with the club. #riders #cfl via @HomeOfTheFans

What? Why would they do that? He was actually performing well when he got touches.

Bombers should absolutely look at signing him short term.

EDIT: This actually makes sense. It's time to start going younger. The way they are going about it is strange though.

Still more interested in what happened. Did he and Chamblin have a blow-up?

Its a interesting move to say the least. I suspect age, salary, health are factors. Not to mention if we are throwing the season out the window, we might as well start looking at the youngsters

Just clearing cap space so they can make Sunseri the highest paid QB in the league.

I can't see a scenario where Taman survives to be the Rider GM by the start of next season.  Just so many bad moves, granted some things he couldn't control like Heenan going to the NFL, but acquiring Shea Emry to be the ratio changer, giving away two very good NI DT's to Ottawa and then going back to having a NI DT the next season when you don't have the players to do it, giving Getzlaf a mega extension when he probably should have been the guy sacrificed to Ottawa, signing a bunch of 30+ guys off-season and in-season.  Just a brutal job he's done in Regina on the things he does control.

I can't see a scenario where Taman survives to be the Rider GM by the start of next season.  Just so many bad moves, granted some things he couldn't control like Heenan going to the NFL, but acquiring Shea Emry to be the ratio changer, giving away two very good NI DT's to Ottawa and then going back to having a NI DT the next season when you don't have the players to do it, giving Getzlaf a mega extension when he probably should have been the guy sacrificed to Ottawa, signing a bunch of 30+ guys off-season and in-season.  Just a brutal job he's done in Regina on the things he does control.

I just get the sense that the game has moved on and Taman is in way over his head.  Thank goodness we have the Walters (yes I am calling him that now).  I hope he sticks around until he's 70.

Walters hasn't proven anything yet other than he's better than Joe Mack. But that's not saying much as the bar was pretty low. As far as Taman goes, the man is a total disaster as a GM. I agree that the way this team is built with underperforming aging veterans & the big contracts they have are killing the Riders. That's on him.

Walters hasn't proven anything yet other than he's better than Joe Mack. But that's not saying much as the bar was pretty low. As far as Taman goes, the man is a total disaster as a GM. I agree that the way this team is built with underperforming aging veterans & the big contracts they have are killing the Riders. That's on him.

Until this team makes it to the Grey Cup under Walters, he hasn't proven he is better than Joe Mack

This is the way it will come down in Regina:

The Board of Directors has announced that General Manager Taman will no longer be with the team. He has been relieved of his duties. Further clarification will be provided within the next two weeks. However, General Manager Taman will continue to receive his salary for the foreseeable future.

The Board of Directors has announced that General Manager Taman will no longer be with the team. He has been relieved of his duties. Further clarification will be provided within the next two weeks. However, General Manager Taman will continue to receive his salary for the foreseeable future.

The BOD will give Taman a Subway for life card, and call it even.

Until this team makes it to the Grey Cup under Walters, he hasn't proven he is better than Joe Mack

Trust me, he's better than Mack but that's it. ;)

After Jared, I don't know if a Subway For Life card is a good thing.

After Jared, I don't know if a Subway For Life card is a good thing.
Taman can be the new Subway spokesperson, to replace Jared.

No napkins? How's the guy supposed to submit a resumé?

No napkins? How's the guy supposed to submit a resumé?
He's got Subway for life. No need for a job.

Walters to me in an incomplete. Things seem to be turning around. In theory, I like his approach which seems to be build piece by piece, upgrade your NI talent and keep scouting for your Int talent. Our NI talent is improved with potential for it to be really improved (upside of Chungh, Waggoner and Richards) and they have some potentially great Int adds (J.Adams, Veltung/Bass).