It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

I have to say that we shouldn't take any delight in the riders, shall we say 'undoing' of late BUT after you read some of the crap 'some' of their fans dish out about us....wellllll...I smell something blowing in the wind from sask., besides the stench from the hillbilly outhouses, and that would be change...0 and 5 gets you a ticket out of town in those parts and someone will be leaving shortly...Looks good on them..

20 pages of glee that the Riders are losing more than we are.  The longest active thread around here.  I guess this is what happens when we've got very little to cheer for Bomber wise.

Ever think of changing your online name?  Something like Captain Contrarian? General BuzzKill?  

If you need any help let me know.

As much as it amuses me to see the Riders struggle this season, if we're going into Labour Day and the Banjo Bowl with Brohm as our QB I'm doubtful we win either of those games. 

Could just easily have Smith or Sunseri starting those games too and if that's the case, Winnipeg wins before the game even starts.

20 pages of glee that the Riders are losing more than we are.  The longest active thread around here.  I guess this is what happens when we've got very little to cheer for Bomber wise.

In every black cloud there's a silver lining.. ;)

Hey, since we started this thread they are 0 - 5, I would suggest we keep it going ;)

I hope their streak continues through September 12th.

And we know who could help in making that happen. With a decent defence they could very well be say 4-1. Thanks CC for making it fun to watch Brack and the guys send spinning like tops. Body checks works well in hockey, in football not so much.

Underachieving, over paid vets, no depth, bringing in more aging vets, giving away draft picks........yes, the Taman long-term development plan, is falling into place....

And while we were telling them about that the pickers went and re-op'd the guy.

Imagine Brohm versus Tino at the LDC?

Well that would be thrilling ^_^
If you like kicking and 2 and outs.
I doubt that Lirim would see the field. Brohm prefers INT's to punts.
Yep Brohm would throw 18 pick 6's.

At least our ST wouldn't be getting constantly flagged for no yards.

Looks like Glenn is questionable for the Riders next game against Edmonton because of the injury to his throwing shoulder.

Team trainer: "How are you feeling Kevin?"

KG: "Shoulder is loose, think I am good to go. Who are we playing again?"

Trainer: "Edmonton. In Edmonton."

KG: "oh....ow...the pain...it hurts...."

I wonder how the Rider fans feel about this.  Personally, I'd love to see Taman sign him, especially if it happened before Labour Day!

Jerome Messam @JMessam 2h2 hours ago

All these injuries, I know @EJKUALE sitting home itching to play. #justsaying

6 retweets 13 favorites

Let's sign Kuale and trade him to Taman for a few draft picks and an NI starter.