It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

I just love the fact that a Bomber castoff, Gord Hinse, will likely be starting on the Riders OL at some point this season.

You know, in Hinse-sight, it still was a very good decision.
What was?
His release.
Oh yes, of course it was. My point is that it's enjoyable seeing our rejects taking on important roles with the Riders.

I just love the fact that a Bomber castoff, Gord Hinse, will likely be starting on the Riders OL at some point this season.

I think they're going with imports at both tackle spots... so that leaves LaBatte, Watman, Best and Clark ahead of him on the depth chart... they would need 2 injuries for Hinse to start...

I think they're going with imports at both tackle spots... so that leaves LaBatte, Watman, Best and Clark ahead of him on the depth chart... they would need 2 injuries for Hinse to start...

Well the Bombers know what they have to do on the 27th then ;)

I actually agree with Dunk, the Lions are in trouble, Lulay or not. Tedford seems to be an odd hiring, it may work out or it may blow up in their face, I'm thinking it blows up huge. ..The Riders didn't look good at all in their pre-season game last week and I think are on the decline, happens to Taman teams it seems, Guess when you ignore the Canadian aspect of things, eventually things fall start to go south. 

Just a quick thought on the whole Rider thing tho... I don't see an issue with their fans calling themselves the best fans in the league, Honestly every fan base should think of themselves as the best fans... I see no issue with that.. I don't really care for the TSN kissing the riders ass all the time stuff but... it is what it is really.. We all need to remember that the CFL is really the only major sport they got.. That's it really and it draws and draws huge really.. I don't really think that's a big deal and in my opinion, i hope all teams can be as good as the riders are off the field, if everyone played to sold out stadiums and crowds, the CFL would be better off.  Whenever someone goes off about the Riders and their fans and all this, the one word that can't escape my mind when i read those posts.. it's Jealousy and honestly, we got nothing to be jealous of really. 

@CFL_News: .@JDunk12 sees #CFL West finishing as:

1) #Calstampeders

2) #Esks

3) #Bombers

4) #Riders

5) #BCLions via @620ckrm

No question that short of the seven plagues hitting the Stamps all at the same time, first place is theirs to lose. However, conceding second to the Esks is premature- Reilly has been injured again and again and their O-line doesn't look all that much better than the one which allowed all those sacks last year. I'm not sold on Durant, but I see the Riders competing with the Blue Bombers for second. And the Lions are boned.

I actually agree with Dunk, the Lions are in trouble, Lulay or not. Tedford seems to be an odd hiring, it may work out or it may blow up in their face, I'm thinking it blows up huge. ..The Riders didn't look good at all in their pre-season game last week and I think are on the decline, happens to Taman teams it seems, Guess when you ignore the Canadian aspect of things, eventually things fall start to go south. 

Just a quick thought on the whole Rider thing tho... I don't see an issue with their fans calling themselves the best fans in the league, Honestly every fan base should think of themselves as the best fans... I see no issue with that.. I don't really care for the TSN kissing the riders ass all the time stuff but... it is what it is really.. We all need to remember that the CFL is really the only major sport they got.. That's it really and it draws and draws huge really.. I don't really think that's a big deal and in my opinion, i hope all teams can be as good as the riders are off the field, if everyone played to sold out stadiums and crowds, the CFL would be better off.  Whenever someone goes off about the Riders and their fans and all this, the one word that can't escape my mind when i read those posts.. it's Jealousy and honestly, we got nothing to be jealous of really. 

Great fans when things are going well. Let's see how it plays out if the team starts 0-5. You have to take your hat off to a team who is able to go strong after 25 years of misery. No, not too much wrong with Bomber fans.

With a recognition of my home town bias, I see:

1. Stamps

2. Bombers

3. Eskies

4. Lions

5. Riders.

I think Durant is done, and I think Chamblin has worn out his goodwill.   You can't replace a RB simply because of 1 fumble, and you can't overrule all of your assistant coaches. His blame throwing tendencies will cause him to short leash too many players, and this will inhibit growth and development.   If Durant has recovered, they could do quite well, but without him, it will be chaos.