Who gets the axe by Monday?

Mike

Really bummed about Tuinei and Brown.

Starting to look like we failed in DE recruiting again this year, which is incredibly disappointing.

If Thad Gibson and Derrell Johnson are back I don't think that's necessarily the case... however having both those guys on "personal leave" does make me a little nervous...

I don't see it as a fail..We gained Westerman with Ivan Brown rotating in as Canadian which is an up grade over having Thomas and Richardson as a constant rotation and on the field. Thadius Gibson is better than what we had last year, and I think is being under estimated and really being away for birth of a child is hardly concerning. Johnson will be back and is gonna be a stud and We also have Fraser who is a year older, wiser and better and come off the edge..I not too worried especially seeing as we are playing a normal defence and guys who seemed sub par or were looking to be in decline will bounce right back

I'm not saying I don't think they'll be back... just "personal leave" means they are gone for some reason that we don't know and we don't know when they'll be back.. that's the reason it makes me a little nervous... when those two are back practising (hopefully this week and in the game Friday) then I'll feel better...

I have no issue starting Peach to start the season... but I'd like to know one or both of those guys are around ready to play...

Starting to look like we failed in DE recruiting again this year, which is incredibly disappointing.

If Thad Gibson and Derrell Johnson are back I don't think that's necessarily the case... however having both those guys on "personal leave" does make me a little nervous...

I don't see it as a fail..We gained Westerman with Ivan Brown rotating in as Canadian which is an up grade over having Thomas and Richardson as a constant rotation and on the field. Thadius Gibson is better than what we had last year, and I think is being under estimated and really being away for birth of a child is hardly concerning. Johnson will be back and is gonna be a stud and We also have Fraser who is a year older, wiser and better and come off the edge..I not too worried especially seeing as we are playing a normal defence and guys who seemed sub par or were looking to be in decline will bounce right back

I'm not saying I don't think they'll be back... just "personal leave" means they are gone for some reason that we don't know and we don't know when they'll be back.. that's the reason it makes me a little nervous... when those two are back practising (hopefully this week and in the game Friday) then I'll feel better...

I have no issue starting Peach to start the season... but I'd like to know one or both of those guys are around ready to play...

Gibson's personal leave was for his girlfriend giving birth.

That sucks about Dan West.

Solid vet.

Last year's ST Captain, I believe...
Unfortunate for us.

Pontbriand is last years ST captain. I believe. I got a feeling this year it will be Chad Rempel.

Regardless, a solid vet. Rempel definitely helps, but still a loss.

Shocked that Tuenei was the first receiver to be cut as he was the proven commodity amongst the bunch.  Thought they would cut Clemons, Veltung, Willie, Logan or even Adams before him.

Also surprised cutting Quinn Everett as he was a 2014 draft pick and spent last year in college ball so he has had no professional development time.  Anyone think he is destined for the P.R. for further development?

Shocked that Tuenei was the first receiver to be cut as he was the proven commodity amongst the bunch. Thought they would cut Clemons, Veltung, Willie, Logan or even Adams before him.

A guy with his physical traits and background never gets to BC, let alone here, without red flags. I had low expectations.

Shocked that Tuenei was the first receiver to be cut as he was the proven commodity amongst the bunch. Thought they would cut Clemons, Veltung, Willie, Logan or even Adams before him.

A guy with his physical traits and background never gets to BC, let alone here, without red flags. I had low expectations.

Please exfoliate further on that comment?

Please exfoliate on that comment?

Lol...

To "exfoliate" on it, a guy with height, supposed speed, and being out of a successful, prominent, D1 NCAA school, not being able to stick on an NFL roster, nor be brought back by the Lions, there must be some serious flaws in his game.

Lol...

To "exfoliate" on it, a guy with height, supposed speed, and being out of a successful, prominent, D1 NCAA school, not being able to stick on an NFL roster, nor be brought back by the Lions, there must be some serious flaws in his game.

Well you could be right, but who knows.  An intangible like a bad attitude is all it takes to get cut these days.

Shocked that Tuenei was the first receiver to be cut as he was the proven commodity amongst the bunch.  Thought they would cut Clemons, Veltung, Willie, Logan or even Adams before him.

Also surprised cutting Quinn Everett as he was a 2014 draft pick and spent last year in college ball so he has had no professional development time.  Anyone think he is destined for the P.R. for further development?

Tuinei has a grand total of 7 catches in the CFL prior to this year's TC, I would suggest that does not make him a proven commodity over the rest.

Lol...

Well you could be right, but who knows. An intangible like a bad attitude is all it takes to get cut these days.

Fair, I don't want to imply it is an attitude thing though.

Gibson's personal leave was for his girlfriend giving birth.

Yeah I heard that... no disrespect to the person who first posted it (possibly you)... but I usually take info found here as rumour over fact...