TC Day 3

Great coverage from Friesen.

Paul Friesen @friesensunmedia

There might be another injured #Bombers player, or two, but you won't know who they are anyway.

It's not like we can read a training camp roster and match numbers to names. I mean, come on, you'd need a Phd for that.

I want to know what's wrong with our injured players. I hate the way O'Shea handles the media. I consider it lying by omission, which forces fans to make up their own injuries. Most of the time they are worse than the truth.

Flame away folks.

Personally I've never understood the fascination with injuries.  I don't know what fans do with that info.

I remember when the Leafs reporter called James Reimer's mother to find out what was wrong with him.  And I'm just like.... why does it matter?  If he's out, he's out.

I want to know what's wrong with our injured players. I hate the way O'Shea handles the media. I consider it lying by omission, which forces fans to make up their own injuries. Most of the time they are worse than the truth.

Flame away folks.

Love it...I was actually laughing earlier after my post on the subject, because I knew, virtually word for word, what you'd say. Lol...never change man.

Flame away folks.

I won't flame you, I'll just ask why you care so much. Their ailments are none of your business and a lot of the teams have adopted a "say nothing" approach because some injuries (or reasons they have to sit out) are personal and when they reveal details of some, but not others, it's easy to cherry pick who might have hemorrhoids or a herpes outbreak instead of just an ankle sprain.

But seriously - who the hell cares what a guy has that is bothering him.

Anybody attend camp today?  Reports???

Anyone not attend camp today but want to invent a report? :)

ONCE AGAIN Buck has no control over the RBs, what a joke he is.

Cut Richards and send him back to Sask, we don't need him anyways. Who says he wont just skip every single practice and game the rest of his contract? Obviously the team has no control over ANY of their players, and Walters is happy in his lalaland as long as WOMEN'S SOCCER rules the roost.

With Bryant and Picard out the rest of the season (i have inside information), this team will be in shambles. Wylie STILL hasnt shown up at practice, we should be spending his contract money on bleachers for the TC field.

We won't be able to start a single canadian on defence due to the money it costs for their shampoo, especially those old Riders (who we should send back with Richards, maybe bring back Taman in the deal? Just spitballing)

Oh well, tomorrow's another day...

Flame away folks.

I won't flame you, I'll just ask why you care so much. Their ailments are none of your business and a lot of the teams have adopted a "say nothing" approach because some injuries (or reasons they have to sit out) are personal and when they reveal details of some, but not others, it's easy to cherry pick who might have hemorrhoids or a herpes outbreak instead of just an ankle sprain.

I'm pretty sure Fred Stamps would agree with the injury privacy policy.

Flame away folks.

Herpes??

Flame away folks.

So since you have been "forced" to do this, what injury does Richards have?

I'm pretty sure Fred Stamps would agree with the injury privacy policy.

I missed that reference.  What happened to Stamps?

In a game a few years back Hefney inadvertently stepped on his nuts. 

"inadvertently" !!  Yes that would be a bit distressing. I am sure there were "MY bad",s all around.