Bombers working on trade for Evan Gill?

Makes total sense. Do get that feeling that the guy likes to pretend he's actually in charge of things the bombers do. I read the blogs for sure but i kinda half roll my eyes while doing so. Lots of ideas for sure, no different than this forum really but... just seems to have this idea that all his ideas are well, like i've said before, they MUST happen or else. 

Anyway, regarding Gill and even Demski for that matter, if it truly is there dreams to play for the bombers, why bother trading for them when in a few years you could probably just sign  them as free agents. 

It's exactly why I don't really care about what they say and have no interest in that new website they're a part of. They're the type of lunatic fan that I don't enjoy, from ANY team...

Bloggers are the most self important people out there. Really hard to read. 

I assume gbill has one....

It's exactly why I don't really care about what they say and have no interest in that new website they're a part of. They're the type of lunatic fan that I don't enjoy, from ANY team...

That sounded like a shot. Was that a shot? Because it sure seems like a shot. Not a backfire but an honest to goodness shot. 

That sounded like a shot. Was that a shot? Because it sure seems like a shot. Not a backfire but an honest to goodness shot. 

Don't worry. I'm sure our moderators will apply the rules of code of conduct they established and properly and appropriately admonish the offending parties.