Kodi (XBMC) - Bomber Games

I'm simply stating that Phoenix used to have UFC at good quality every time and that the TSN feeds were razor sharp.    Those two parts are gone and the rest of the selection I can mostly get using 1channel.    Phoenix used to be something else (forget the name) which was canned in January...  these add ons come and go frequently.  

Navi X I don't use often because I hate the interface,  but it definitely has the best selection of american channels for live tv.   It will be the go to app once the Evil Dead series commences!  I don't think any other add ons has the Starz channel.

I'm simply stating that Phoenix used to have UFC at good quality every time and that the TSN feeds were razor sharp.    Those two parts are gone and the rest of the selection I can mostly get using 1channel.    Phoenix used to be something else (forget the name) which was canned in January...  these add ons come and go frequently.  

Navi X I don't use often because I hate the interface,  but it definitely has the best selection of american channels for live tv.   It will be the go to app once the Evil Dead series commences!  I don't think any other add ons has the Starz channel.

Phoenix replaced Mash Up.

Kodi is (and always has been in my experience with it) a mixed bag as far as longevity goes .  Add ons for TV shows & movies (like 1Channel, Genesis, etc) never seem to go away but the ones streaming live content are much more likely to go down.  How long each one of those streaming add ons last varies quite a bit too.  I just enjoy them while I can & look for a new one when I need to (unless I hear about one from someone in the meantime).

These apps seem to come and go every few months. This is why I suggest navi x as it at least usually always maintains working links.

Actually most don't seem to come and go every few months these days...I rarely use Navi X and get everything I want.

I disagree.. Phoenix was fantastic for UFC and then the Fight area was disbanded... it was then great for the TSN HD feeds.... those no longer exist...      Sports Devil is barely usable these days... most of the options are just dead links and only one or two sources provide any feeds.  

VDupt seems to be the best one lately for me to get any feeds...

For movie / TV stuff 1channel and icefilms are definitely A+++

VDupt pretty reliable for sports?

These apps seem to come and go every few months. This is why I suggest navi x as it at least usually always maintains working links.

Actually most don't seem to come and go every few months these days...I rarely use Navi X and get everything I want.

I disagree.. Phoenix was fantastic for UFC and then the Fight area was disbanded... it was then great for the TSN HD feeds.... those no longer exist...      Sports Devil is barely usable these days... most of the options are just dead links and only one or two sources provide any feeds.  

I tried Navi-x and found it strange navigating.  I'll try it again now that more people are saying to try it.

Is Vdupt found on the add on program app or is this something I need to install from somewhere else (remember I am fairly new to all this :) )

I tried Navi-x and found it strange navigating.  I'll try it again now that more people are saying to try it.

Is Vdupt found on the add on program app or is this something I need to install from somewhere else (remember I am fairly new to all this :) )

you might want to read this...

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-watch-premier-league-football-using-xbmc/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to necro-post, but I hate multiple threads on the same topic. Anyhow, with hockey season upon us shortly, I was curious if any of you KODI people have a good sub-app for watching NHL games. I'm tempted to buy the NHL CI package so I can see Jets games here in Alberta, but I've heard there are good places within KODI to find NHL streams. Anyone here do that?

Edited by Noeller

3 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Try Castaway or MoneySports.

I haven't tried them for hockey but they've worked well for me with other sports.

thanks man....I'll work on that tonight and see what I can find on there. I've been trying to get my KODI on my MX8 to upgrade. It's running an old version and I can't figure out how to upgrade the KODI app on the box....but I'll get that figured out right away and then add some sports apps. SALTS still dynamite for movies and TV shows...love it.

NHL:CI was great last year up until a point it disappeared on Kodi. Mainly worked on WinPC because it used Java.

The pq was as good as CI on NHL.COM. I'm talking HD...great HD quality!

Was part of Phoenix, but it died out b4 end of season.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

• 2 months later...