UFA and RFA

Ducky

The Hawks still have less than a half a million cap space left and the Stars about 7m. They aren't done. Seabrook next? They'd love to trade Bickell.

The Stars are picking up half of the cap hit and salary for the 2 players Chicago got.

Seabrook would look good in a Jets uni but don't really need another high paid RHD.

I'm not sticking up for Sharp here but... there are a few things in that "article" that are wrong for sure but the one that makes me go hmm that's odd is... Sharp was Patrick Kanes best man at his wedding, Also sharp and his wife just had their first baby.  Honestly, i think this is a bunch of rumors really but... not kidding myself in to thinking that these guys aren't out there messing around on their wives, i've seen it first hand really with guys here in winnipeg leaving with women who aren't their wives or girlfriends, this is not just the Jets either really, or the bombers, it's name that team that comes to town really... 

Honestly, You got millions of dollars, you are on the road, some "hot chick" wants some, what are you gonna say? 

Honestly, I'd hope i'd say no but... the fact is, and maybe it's not the case for all of them but... lots of pro athletes definitely take advantage of the fact that they are well known, some women (all ? lol) love money... reality is, sharp could cheat on his wife 50000000 times lets say but as long as he buys her a new car or new whatever, then it's ok.. These wives are very well aware of what happens on the road too, they aren't stupid, i think lots turn a blind eye to it tho because.. well, dudes making millions of dollars millions of dollars and guess what, the wife gets to spend lots of that money too. 

I'm not sticking up for Sharp here but... there are a few things in that "article" that are wrong for sure but the one that makes me go hmm that's odd is... Sharp was Patrick Kanes best man at his wedding, Also sharp and his wife just had their first baby.  Honestly, i think this is a bunch of rumors really but... not kidding myself in to thinking that these guys aren't out there messing around on their wives, i've seen it first hand really with guys here in winnipeg leaving with women who aren't their wives or girlfriends, this is not just the Jets either really, or the bombers, it's name that team that comes to town really... 

Honestly, You got millions of dollars, you are on the road, some "hot chick" wants some, what are you gonna say? 

Honestly, I'd hope i'd say no but... the fact is, and maybe it's not the case for all of them but... lots of pro athletes definitely take advantage of the fact that they are well known, some women (all ? lol) love money... reality is, sharp could cheat on his wife 50000000 times lets say but as long as he buys her a new car or new whatever, then it's ok.. These wives are very well aware of what happens on the road too, they aren't stupid, i think lots turn a blind eye to it tho because.. well, dudes making millions of dollars millions of dollars and guess what, the wife gets to spend lots of that money too. 

Most if not all the wives no doubt sign some kind of pre-nup so if they walk they lose access to the big bank.  I agree with you that those rumours sound like garbage.  I don't see how a team could function with one guy sleeping with another guy's wife.  Back in the Lindros days, there was a rumour that Lindros was sleeping with Brindamour's wife, and that's why Brindamour was traded.  A lot of the Flyers apparently couldn't stand Lindros. You can't have a very tight locker room with guys pulling that ****.

It was the Bears beat writer that actually found out about it. There's truth, tho I'm not sure how much just yet. They tried to deal him at the deadline cause the locker room was a mess. Apparently Toews stepped in and kept things from going full scale war, but they had to get rid of him this summer, no question.

Seabrook ain't going anywhere, It will be bickell for sure, Seabrook is on a very good deal, no way the Hawks would move him. Not a chance. 

Bickell and or Kruger are gone for sure, one of the 2 if not both. 

Methinks you have him mixed up with Keith.

Seabrook's contract is for 5 million this year with a cap hit of 5.8 million....UFA 2016-2017.

Depending on the return, it would be a sound business move to trade him if he will not re-sign a contract the management is agreeable with.

• 1 month later...