Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 6:01 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

They’ve said they won’t.  The simple idea would be to have him promoted to the Reliant. But since they’ve recast all the characters anyway I don’t have an issue with re-casting. 

There are other legacy characters that could take his place such as Gary mitchell. 

If a new ST movie is made then all the characters will be recast. So, there'll be another Checkov. Another Spock. Another Kirk. Hopefully we'll finally be done with the alternate Kelvin Universe. 

https://deadline.com/2019/01/vera-farmiga-jon-bernthal-join-new-lines-sopranos-prequel-1202534868/

I love Vera Farmiga.  Could she be Livia Soprano?   

Bernthal would be a good heavy but not sure if he works in a previously seen role...like, Tony's dad.  Too recognizable I think.

the flashbacks on The Sopranos were so well cast.

10 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Re: Far From Home

Marvel's European Vacation?

Wait his Aunt knows?

So...he survives Avengers : Infinity War? :P

Yes, his aunt knows.

Yes, he survives and so does Nick Fury. We also know that Strange comes back and so do some (all?) of the Guardians because of another sequel. 

11 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Re: Far From Home

Marvel's European Vacation?

Wait his Aunt knows?

So...he survives Avengers : Infinity War? :P

Didn't his aunt find out at the end of the last movie in the post credits scene? Something where it ends with her going "WHAT THE F***??" and it cuts away... 

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Did people think all the heroes actually died?  It was a cool story but just a chapter.  Seeing some people online going nuts over everyone dying...ummm.

I don't think so, not when characters like Spider-Man and that "died". Some characters though, where they've had long runs and a full slate of movies, I could still see going. 

Tony Stark? I could see him dying in End Game. 

Cap? Maybe. 

Hulk? Well, Hulk can't die. 

Loki? Well, he has a new show coming, so I'm not sure how they play that. But he died before the finger snap. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

I don't think so, not when characters like Spider-Man and that "died". Some characters though, where they've had long runs and a full slate of movies, I could still see going. 

Tony Stark? I could see him dying in End Game. 

Cap? Maybe. 

Hulk? Well, Hulk can't die. 

Loki? Well, he has a new show coming, so I'm not sure how they play that. But he died before the finger snap. 

I agree.  They'll all come back so they can have better deaths.  Transporter-effect disappearing of most of the heroes isnt the way these beloved characters will die.

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

I agree.  They'll all come back so they can have better deaths.  Transporter-effect disappearing of most of the heroes isnt the way these beloved characters will die.

Yes, well Captain Marvel obviously has to turn back the clock somehow, pre-dust. So, that brings everyone that died back into play. 

But, how far back? They're not killing off Gamora. Loki? 

Yeah, my thought is that they'll get the green stone back, and do the that thing where they just turn back the clock, and go back to where everything was prior to the start of Infinity War, bringing back everyone, including Loki...

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, my thought is that they'll get the green stone back, and do the that thing where they just turn back the clock, and go back to where everything was prior to the start of Infinity War, bringing back everyone, including Loki...

Will make the crew of the USS Relativity happy.