Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm a big View Askewniverse fan, and have been super disappointed with pretty much everything after Zac and Miri (loved that). Was so excited for Jay/SB Reboot and was really let down. Awful movie. I had low expectations for this and actually really liked the trailer. I'm excited to see what the whole thing brings. 

100% this....  I thought Clerks 2 also sucked but the latest Jay and Silent Bob was on a whole other level of disappointing.    

top five, or however many movies.

you phillistines wont like these, but I dont care!

1. apocalypse now. 

2. 2001 space oddesy

3. Yol.   In 1982, director Werner Herzog said that Yol is "one of the films that has touched me so deeply — like barely anything else in the last ten years. It's just a masterpiece".

When five Kurdish prisoners are granted one week's home leave, they find to their dismay that they face continued oppression outside of prison from their families, the culture, and the government.

4.   Swept away. 1974 wertmuller

5. Flesh and blood verhoeven, rutger hauer brilliant depiction of  war and life in general in 14th century europe.

6. blade runner .....tears in the rain speech

7. taxi driver

8. young frankenstein gene wilder

9. fifth element    hillarious.

10. dr strangelove.

honourBle mention  chinatown, treasure of sierra  nevada, scarlett street, and key largo. and caine mutiny.

.....guess Im a bogie fan. and John huston.  

feels good to get that off my chest!

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

top five, or however many movies.

you phillistines wont like these, but I dont care!

1. apocalypse now. 

2. 2001 space oddesy

3. Yol.   In 1982, director Werner Herzog said that Yol is "one of the films that has touched me so deeply — like barely anything else in the last ten years. It's just a masterpiece".

When five Kurdish prisoners are granted one week's home leave, they find to their dismay that they face continued oppression outside of prison from their families, the culture, and the government.

4.   Swept away. 1974 wertmuller

5. Flesh and blood verhoeven, rutger hauer brilliant depiction of  war and life in general in 14th century europe.

6. blade runner .....tears in the rain speech

7. taxi driver

8. young frankenstein gene wilder

9. fifth element    hillarious.

10. dr strangelove.

honourBle mention  chinatown, treasure of sierra  nevada, scarlett street, and key largo. and caine mutiny.

.....guess Im a bogie fan. and John huston.  

feels good to get that off my chest!

so-old-old.gif

I kid, I kid- 😁

Some really good pic there... Not sure if many would break my top 10, but very interesting picks.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Apparently so. The rush previews were so bad that studio execs went into a complete panic. Shooting wound up last March and it was in post-production so almost all the entire money is lost. I have no doubt that a boot leg version will eventually surface. The net is wonderful for that sort of thing.