Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

15 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The franchise that gets better with age? (If we don’t include #2).

Major call back to the first one.

2 is my favourite MI.... And 3 is underrated. But yes, they have become really great movies as they've gone along... 

Trivia: Tom Cruz has been married three times and divorced each wife when they got to their "best before" age-33. He is currently involved in a power struggle within the Scientology organization (you may notice I didn't say "church") with John Travolta to be the heir-apparent to David Miscavige. 

Saw Strange on the weekend (not as bad as if been led to believe), going to Top Gun this weekend, Jurassic in a few weeks, Thor in July.... So much great stuff in theatres. I'm also a dork that loves the Despicable Me movies and I'm super pumped for Rise Of Gru.... 

• 3 weeks later...

Taking my niece and nephew to see Lightyear this Friday. Actually looking forward to it myself, I'm all for animated type movies if they are done right and most animated movies nowadays have adult innuendoes as it were also.

On 2022-06-14 at 3:47 PM, Wilbur said:

Taking my niece and nephew to see Lightyear this Friday. Actually looking forward to it myself, I'm all for animated type movies if they are done right and most animated movies nowadays have adult innuendoes as it were also.

Yeah, it seems they can't make them without some brand of sex joke. 

On 2022-05-24 at 8:59 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I have been really disappointed in the Thor movies. Chris Hemsworth certainly physically fits the role but he has an Aussie accent. Being as how Thor is apparently a Nordic god, I have always thought he ought to talk like the Swedish Chef on the Muppet Show.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

I have been really disappointed in the Thor movies. Chris Hemsworth certainly physically fits the role but he has an Aussie accent. Being as how Thor is apparently a Nordic god, I have always thought he ought to talk like the Swedish Chef on the Muppet Show.

Thor was really good, Thor 2 was not so good, Thor 3 was fantastic.... One of the best of the MCU (thanks Taika...)  I expect Love and Thunder to be outstanding. Hemsworth couldn't look more like Thor if he tried. It's almost impossible to believe they found someone who actually looks that much like Thor. 

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This looks far better then the last many movies that Kevin Smith has put out.   

I'm a big View Askewniverse fan, and have been super disappointed with pretty much everything after Zac and Miri (loved that). Was so excited for Jay/SB Reboot and was really let down. Awful movie. I had low expectations for this and actually really liked the trailer. I'm excited to see what the whole thing brings.