Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I dunno I'm burned out on Spiderman.  The only movie that had any sort of originality or interest was the Spiderverse cartoon.   The series peaked at Spiderman 2 and has never returned to form.    

the Tom Holland Spiderverse is outstanding and among the best movies in the MCU. 

24 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I dunno I'm burned out on Spiderman.  The only movie that had any sort of originality or interest was the Spiderverse cartoon.   The series peaked at Spiderman 2 and has never returned to form.    

Rewatched Amazing Spider-Man and still think it's superior to Tobey's opener, course they should have just continued on and made ASM Spider-Man 4

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

And he's not alone... so many youtube channels of people breaking down trailers into a million tiny details.

the internet has created the absolute worst people in society....influencers and the like. Just gross.

On 2021-11-18 at 2:17 PM, JCon said:

If you want a scene by scene and frame by frame breakdown, New Rockstars does a good/fun job. Lots of potential spoilers, though.

New Rockstars is the ****- they have such wonderful and insightful breakdowns. Erik Voss is great!

To Hell with the haters! lol

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy