Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Ok so I knew they were bringing back Alfred Molinas doc ok, which is fantastic, but Willem Dafoe too? Fantastic, that laugh is just perfect. The guess I gotta re-watch all the Tobey McGuire Spiderman movies now. Well maybe not 3....

Also hinting at Sandman & Electro which means u have to watch Amazing SM 2 again. Good luck!

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I was just thinking about Holland-Spider-Man. What incredible timing for Holland. He was young and latched onto an amazing series, that due to Disney and Sony only allowing Spidey into the MCU late, means that he was there for the biggest battles. He has three movies of his own, plus three others in the MCU, including the biggest two. He survives and will help carry the MCU through the next three phases, ultimately being in, what, twelve plus films? He'll end up in more than Evans and Downey Jr did. Incredible. 

If the writing holds up and the deal between Sony and Disney lasts, it could be one of the most profitable roles in cinematic history. 

And, when it's all done, Holland will still be young. 

Edited by JCon

53 minutes ago, JCon said:

I was just thinking about Holland-Spider-Man. What incredible timing for Holland. He was young and latched onto an amazing series, that due to Disney and Sony only allowing Spidey into the MCU late, means that he was there for the biggest battles. He has three movies of his own, plus three others in the MCU, including the biggest two. He survives and will help carry the MCU through the next three phases, ultimately being in, what, twelve plus films? He'll end up in more than Evans and Downey Jr did. Incredible. 

If the writing holds up and the deal between Sony and Disney lasts, it could be one of the most profitable roles in cinematic history. 

And, when it's all done, Holland will still be young. 

I have this feeling(spidey-sense) RDJ, Evans, ScarJo make an appearance in the next Dr. Strange. Lots of multiverses to grab them out of. 

As for profitability...well lets see what happens when it comes out. Likely to still be covid-central in USA.

5 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I have this feeling(spidey-sense) RDJ, Evans, ScarJo make an appearance in the next Dr. Strange. Lots of multiverses to grab them out of. 

As for profitability...well lets see what happens when it comes out. Likely to still be covid-central in USA.

But, he's already been in Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man 1&2, Avengers 3 & 4, so it's already a crazy profitable. 

I think both Evans and ScarJo done and out of contract. I could see Evans come back but not sure about Scarlett. 

12 hours ago, iHeart said:

Finally a shooting date

Popular! It's going to be popular!

Random: My night with Oprah.  I saw Wicked in NY with Oprah. She snuck into the theatre as a patron just as the curtain was about to be raised. At the intermission, she was taking pics with people. She was seated right below us, as we were right at the front of the balcony. After the show, a line of heavy duty Chevy Suburbans whisked her away. That ends my night with Oprah. The End. 

Edited by JCon

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

I'm eager to find out who they'll cast, I'm hoping they'll bring Joel Grey in as the Wizard for one more go but I think he's in his 90s now (I'm not really holding my breath for Idina Menzel or Krisitin Chenowith)

As awesome as it would be to get Kristin to play Glinda, I think she's a bit old for the role now.