Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

John Mulaney was in it, and I was so happy.......but then he was a pig.......and I didn't really understand why. There was Anime......and I'm like "yaaaaaaaa, I'm out..." Dr Strange and the Emergerdiens movies pushed their luck with me. I feel like the second Strange movie is going to lose me completely... too much nerd stuff for me.

It was all nerd stuff. Don't worry there will be enough explosions and fist fights and quips to be the same kind of movies. 

58 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Its not Sandler's fault, they drove a dump truck full of money up to his house and the man is not made of stone.

They may be crappy movies, but you gotta respect Sandler for basically admitting that he just takes his friends on vacation and makes a movie. Living the life. 

18 hours ago, 17to85 said:

It was all nerd stuff. Don't worry there will be enough explosions and fist fights and quips to be the same kind of movies. 

They may be crappy movies, but you gotta respect Sandler for basically admitting that he just takes his friends on vacation and makes a movie. Living the life. 

I don't fault the guy at all... he's making insane money and outright admitted that Grown ups 1 and 2 were made purely to hang out with his friends and their families during the summer.  

I don't mind brain dead movies (Happy Gilmore/Billy Madison)  but the netflix ones were really really bad.   

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I don't fault the guy at all... he's making insane money and outright admitted that Grown ups 1 and 2 were made purely to hang out with his friends and their families during the summer.  

I don't mind brain dead movies (Happy Gilmore/Billy Madison)  but the netflix ones were really really bad.   

Grown Ups was a fun film. Wrong Missy I liked too.

12 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Grown Ups was a fun film.

One of the worst films I've ever seen in my life... my buddies and I, excited for a reunion of the mid-90s SNL boys, were actually angry about how bad it was. And trying to shoe-horn Kevin James into a role clearly meant for Chris Farley.......irate about sums it up. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

One of the worst films I've ever seen in my life... my buddies and I, excited for a reunion of the mid-90s SNL boys, were actually angry about how bad it was. And trying to shoe-horn Kevin James into a role clearly meant for Chris Farley.......irate about sums it up. 

We paid 2 dollars to see a matinee at the cheap theatre and i wanted my money back.

I thought they were ending at 10. Surprised that there'll be an 11th. That seems random. I still think they should have wrapped it with the movie Walker died in... the way they ended that seemed like a logical place to just wrap the series......but hey, there's money to be made. Also, each one without Rocky in it suffers greatly from the lack of his presence. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I thought they were ending at 10. Surprised that there'll be an 11th. That seems random. I still think they should have wrapped it with the movie Walker died in... the way they ended that seemed like a logical place to just wrap the series......but hey, there's money to be made. Also, each one without Rocky in it suffers greatly from the lack of his presence. 

Yeah but $$$$$$$

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic 

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic 

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

We need a facepalm reaction. 🤦‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm in favour of then wanting to preserve the theatre experience but if it's gonna have to be delayed another year or more because we can't get into theatres safely, what can you do? They want a small fortune, but I'm sure someone will pay it... 

Well at an estimated $25US pay per view you'd need 24 million rentals.

I think the studios are missing a grand opportunity. So far Bill&Ted is the biggest PPV movie in covid times taking in 30m+.