Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

15 hours ago, iHeart said:

gee I wonder how much THIS will cost

From what I read nothing.   

I don't think movie has the same pull as Mulan,   this seems more so aimed at adults then kids so I can't imagine a whole lot of people shelling out the premium price for it.   

I think this is where Marvel is finally going to lose me. This multi-verse stuff. I didn't get the cartoon Spiderverse movie, and I don't think I'm going to get it in live-action either. I had a good run with Marvel through the first decade, but I think Black Widow might be my last one....

31 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I think this is where Marvel is finally going to lose me. This multi-verse stuff. I didn't get the cartoon Spiderverse movie, and I don't think I'm going to get it in live-action either. I had a good run with Marvel through the first decade, but I think Black Widow might be my last one....

I wouldn't be too worried. If anything, it will just be a cameo piece to introduce the idea of multiple universes. Spidey is still your friendly, neighbourhood hero, despite his role in the Avengers. 😉

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

The Spiderman Spiderverse movie was probably top 3 Marvel movies and by far the best Spiderman movie to come out with Spiderman 2 being the only other one that is somewhat close to it.   

I'm not sure how it's confusing it's a pretty simple concept. 

I had absolutely no clue what was going on and I honestly didn't care. It was so far into the nerd world, I had no use for it. The last two Marvel Spiderman movies are the best ones -- by a mile -- with Maguire's Spiderman 2 in 3rd, likely. 

32 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I had absolutely no clue what was going on and I honestly didn't care. It was so far into the nerd world, I had no use for it. The last two Marvel Spiderman movies are the best ones -- by a mile -- with Maguire's Spiderman 2 in 3rd, likely. 

Alternate dimensions dont count! 

Seriously what is hard to get? It is still a cartoon movie. Dont take it too seriously.

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Alternate dimensions dont count! 

Seriously what is hard to get? It is still a cartoon movie. Dont take it too seriously.

John Mulaney was in it, and I was so happy.......but then he was a pig.......and I didn't really understand why. There was Anime......and I'm like "yaaaaaaaa, I'm out..." Dr Strange and the Emergerdiens movies pushed their luck with me. I feel like the second Strange movie is going to lose me completely... too much nerd stuff for me.

3 hours ago, itchy said:

My wife and kid made me sit through that steaming pile of crap. Hands down one.of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Netflix is or has paid Adam Sandler another 250 million dollars to make 5 more movies.      What's more sad is that his movies draw a tonne of viewers and it will continue to go on while any quality programming will get cancelled so they can save more money =\ 

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

John Mulaney was in it, and I was so happy.......but then he was a pig.......and I didn't really understand why. There was Anime......and I'm like "yaaaaaaaa, I'm out..." Dr Strange and the Emergerdiens movies pushed their luck with me. I feel like the second Strange movie is going to lose me completely... too much nerd stuff for me.

Translation:  Noeller is the target demo for all Fast and The Furious movies  (shut brain off + lots of over the top action sequences)  

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Netflix is or has paid Adam Sandler another 250 million dollars to make 5 more movies.      What's more sad is that his movies draw a tonne of viewers and it will continue to go on while any quality programming will get cancelled so they can save more money =\ 

Translation:  Noeller is the target demo for all Fast and The Furious movies  (shut brain off + lots of over the top action sequences)  

Ha... Not far off. My wife LOVES those movies. I enjoyed most of them. But...as far as Marvel goes... The Cap Murica movies are the absolute best. Cap 2 might be the best made Marvel movie so far.