Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

Well it’s happening. 

Brilliant marketing campaign. About the only thing that has worked for DC for ages and it's built on the fact that the original movie was so bad. 

27 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

This looks amazing.

Direct to Netflix always has a giant it's gonna be bad feel to it.

Extraction was half decent tho.

Best quote from YouTube "Plot twist: this a sequel to Hancock and the girl is Hancock’s daughter"

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

10 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Direct to Netflix always has a giant it's gonna be bad feel to it.

Extraction was half decent tho.

Best quote from YouTube "Plot twist: this a sequel to Hancock and the girl is Hancock’s daughter"

It's not "direct to Netflix". Netflix bought it and financed it to bring it there. It's not like the old days of direct to TV shows. Netflix does this a lot and has had quite a few good movies. 

55 minutes ago, JCon said:

It's not "direct to Netflix". Netflix bought it and financed it to bring it there. It's not like the old days of direct to TV shows. Netflix does this a lot and has had quite a few good movies. 

Bright :D

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Never happened. That was just a SNL skit. No one would ever make a movie that bad. 

You obviously haven't seen "Battlefield Earth", "Spies" or "Cats" to name a few culprits. As an interesting aside, the original costumes for the cats had prominent buttholes, and at the last minute before release, the studio spent several hundred thousand dollars to digitally erase them. It didn't help. At all.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

You obviously haven't seen "Battlefield Earth", "Spies" or "Cats" to name a few culprits. As an interesting aside, the original costumes for the cats had prominent buttholes, and at the last minute before release, the studio spent several hundred thousand dollars to digitally erase them. It didn't help. At all.

Someone added them back in on Youtube. It's funny.

So, so, many bad movies out there. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Someone added them back in on Youtube. It's funny.

So, so, many bad movies out there. 

But some of the bad movies are so, so bad that they are unintentionally hilarious. When I was in the hospital recovering from abdominal surgery, I rented a small TV. That evening, a real honest-to-God spaghetti western was shown and it was so bad that I could not stop myself from laughing but was afraid I would pop my stitches. My "laughter" consisted of snorts and gasps to the point where a nurse felt compelled to come check on me.

3 hours ago, Tracker said:

I like Battlefield Earth up to a point.

• 2 weeks later...