Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

14 hours ago, iHeart said:

This is the suit preview right?  I like it.  Im not sure they *have* to change it every film but thats what people do.  It looks interesting.  I like Pattison, though his face looks a bit overwhelmed by the cowl.  But its not a clear video.  Batman is the best comic character ever and I always get excited for the films...hope they dont screw this up.

1 hour ago, Logan007 said:

The one thing I liked about Snyder was the Batman suit.  And now they're going back to some stupid armor.  Bleh.

Which is weird to me as I would have said the Batfleck suit was all-armor which i liked.

Still think they need to protect the jawline 🤔

Reminds me of Nite Owl's outfit.

latest?cb=20090109151305

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Which is weird to me as I would have said the Batfleck suit was all-armor which i liked.

Still think they need to protect the jawline 🤔

Reminds me of Nite Owl's outfit.

latest?cb=20090109151305

I'm talking about his Mesh/Material suit, not the armor he used to fight Superman.

• 2 weeks later...

wow

James Bond Sequel No Time to Die Postponed Due to Coronavirus Outbreak

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/james-bond-no-time-to-die-coronavirus-1203523859/

"No Time to Die" will be postponed until November, the James Bond sequel's backers announced on Wednesday. The film was originally supposed to be released internationally on April 2 and in the U.S. on April 10. However, the spread of the coronavirus has led to closures of theaters in major

Edited by The Unknown Poster

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

wow

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/james-bond-no-time-to-die-coronavirus-1203523859/

"No Time to Die" will be postponed until November, the James Bond sequel's backers announced on Wednesday. The film was originally supposed to be released internationally on April 2 and in the U.S. on April 10. However, the spread of the coronavirus has led to closures of theaters in major

Just read that. Very disappointing. I was excited to see this. I understand the precaution, though. A disrupted release could have very big financial implications. 

38 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

wow

and now it looks like Daniel Craig will be hosting SNL this weekend for nothing

Edited by iHeart

sure it's a scooby doo movie but let's just say this is going to be like well avengers level but not quite the word for it since they're crossing over with Blue Falcon and Captain Caveman (even though they already did that with Laff-a-lympics) but come on, I wouldn't pass up a chance to finally see **** Dasterdly on the big screen (I wish Teletoon retro had picked up Wacky Races and a Pup named scooby doo, they showed 5 different scooby doo shows 6 if you count Laff-a-lympics and they never aired a Pup Named Scooby Doo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...