Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

On 2019-12-21 at 11:21 AM, iHeart said:

isn't the entire cast being burned for that? the only good things I'm hearing about is the song that Taylor Swift contributed

They have already sent out an edited version of the movie to theaters.

Edited by Jacquie

14 minutes ago, JCon said:

I finally watched Shazam now that it's on my Crave app. Yuck, that was bad. Not Aquaman bad but bad. Wonder Woman is carrying the entire DC franchise. 

What a sad statement, because that was the most boring movie I've seen in years.... DC sucks a bag of dicks.

18 minutes ago, JCon said:

I finally watched Shazam now that it's on my Crave app. Yuck, that was bad. Not Aquaman bad but bad. Wonder Woman is carrying the entire DC franchise. 

I hated wonder woman but found aquaman better than expected (but I expected completely awful so really lowbar)

Just now, 17to85 said:

I hated wonder woman but found aquaman better than expected (but I expected completely awful so really lowbar)

Yes, I went into Aquaman expecting nothing and got pretty much that.

I saw people raving about Shazam when it came out but refuse to give DC any of my money, so I wasn't going to a theatre to see it. Well, I'm very glad I didn't pay for it. As it is, I may sue DC for the two hours plus of my time that it stole from my life. 

Wonder Woman was fine for me. Not good but not bad like Justice League, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Batman vs Superman, etc., etc., etc.

The bar is indeed so, so low. 

But the new Batman might be good, right? 

I really liked Wonder Woman.  Maybe its Gal Gadot as she is perfectly cast.  The size, looks, charisma, presence, even her accent.  perfect.  I was hoping they'd re-boot the DC universe by simply following WW through the 80's and ignoring everything we saw previously.

The sequel looks interesting.  Love the 80's stuff.

I have hopes for The Batman although they seem to be over-loading it.  But I think that sparkly vampire dude could be good.

42 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I really liked Wonder Woman.  Maybe its Gal Gadot as she is perfectly cast.  The size, looks, charisma, presence, even her accent.  perfect. 

The entire story felt like the rejected script for Captain America. It was so incredibly boring...I actually fell asleep half way through. I feel like this movie gets all the hype because it's a female director and female star. I consider myself an ally, and am totally down for "rah rah women!" but this movie was just so terrible...

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The entire story felt like the rejected script for Captain America. It was so incredibly boring...I actually fell asleep half way through. I feel like this movie gets all the hype because it's a female director and female star. I consider myself an ally, and am totally down for "rah rah women!" but this movie was just so terrible...

But how great was Gal Gadot? :) 

3 hours ago, JCon said:

Wonder Woman was fine for me. Not good but not bad like Justice League, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Batman vs Superman, etc., etc., etc.

Feel the same. It was okay and I've watched it on tv once or twice (I did see it in the theater). Trailers for the new one look decent, but who knows with DC.

Still like the TV show now that it's on MeTV.