Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

9 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The very last scene in the trailer is main street of my aunts town.

Ya, a lotta buzz around my neck of the woods because so much of this was shot in small towns near Calgary. Crossfield, Turner Valley, Black Diamond... Everybody's excited. 

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

One of the studios will budge.... no reason to split the same fan base on two movies on the same weekend. 

That being said head to head Matrix 4 easily wins out for the one to see in the theater first. 

Im not sure that people were clamoring for a Matrix 4 so I think JW4 would win easily.

42 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Im not sure that people were clamoring for a Matrix 4 so I think JW4 would win easily.

💯... Have never even seen a Matrix movie. Wick tho... I'll keep watching as long as they keep making em. #WithAFuckingPencil

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

Put me in the Matrix 1st camp just for the simple fact that it's been so long since there's been a Matrix movie.  I'll be seeing them both but I know what I'm getting with JW4 (and it will be awesome) but I'm very curious to see where they go with the Matrix.

I agree. I didn't care for the first Matrix and didn't watch the rest but think there are enough fans out there to push this above JW4. It was a true blockbuster and it's been so long. 

I expect one of the movies to be moved to a different week. 

18 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The matrix is more like a straight up action movie than nerd ****. Not sure we need a new one though, the 2nd and 3rd were kind of ****.

listen, you just worry about making sure that bra bomb works.......