Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

sigh great I don't even know what streaming service I really want anymore, would I want Netflix for Stranger Things and Carmen or do I want Disney+ for, well take your pick

https://collider.com/hocus-pocus-2-disney-plus-writer-jen-dangelo/?fbclid=IwAR1HGN5yN42S5vqds2STN-oSAaKw47clmEP4Cu9rQ9D5u044BbW0SJNVYp4

Get Disney+, and just sign up to Netflix for a free month when the next stranger things season comes out.

And yeah:

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

...torrents

I'm getting D+ but I'm cancelling my TV subscription after the Grey Cup. D+ and Netflix, plus DAZN until the NFL/EPL season is done. 

Not sure how I'll get my college fix though *cough* Reddit Streams *cough*. Well, not entirely, I get the Pac 10 with the DAZN... yawn...

40 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'm getting D+ but I'm cancelling my TV subscription after the Grey Cup. D+ and Netflix, plus DAZN until the NFL/EPL season is done. 

Not sure how I'll get my college fix though *cough* Reddit Streams *cough*. Well, not entirely, I get the Pac 10 with the DAZN... yawn...

Love this site...

But don't know if you can score it from Kodi. If using desktop PC make sure u got adblock going.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

well they said they want in, but I'm kind  of perplexed on how they'll pull of a sequel 

Spoiler

If they turned into dust at the end of the film and the curse on binx was finally broken. Maybe they should make it a prequel or something.....oh but at the start of the film they looked like old hags. I mean if they make a sequel I think I'd rather that they used a new trio of witches (and cast Kate McKinnon as one of them) but either way let's face it, they go up against Millennial's they'd be doomed

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

well they said they want in, but I'm kind  of perplexed on how they'll pull of a sequel 

Hide contents

If they turned into dust at the end of the film and the curse on binx was finally broken. Maybe they should make it a prequel or something.....oh but at the start of the film they looked like old hags. I mean if they make a sequel I think I'd rather that they used a new trio of witches (and cast Kate McKinnon as one of them) but either way let's face it, they go up against Millennial's they'd be doomed

Now that Halloween is over, the sequel talk will disappear.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/andy-serkis-alfred-pennyworth-the-batman-1203393996/

I don't know if this is the big story or that Colin Farrell might be Penguin or that Catwoman is in it too or maybe that Andy Serkis is directing Venom sequel.

Yeah its the last one. WTF?! Andy Serkis is directing Venom 2?!

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I'm really starting to dig the vibe they're building with the new Batman... I haven't been interested in Batman since Bale, but I will go see this one... 

But when you hear its Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman dont you wanna cringe?

Just missing Joker and the Batcopter..

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

33 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Its weird to load it with so many villains.  Also Harvey Dent.  Zoe Kravitz should be an excellent catwoman.

Yeah but you need to bring Harvey in early so that you can build up his story and THEN make him into a villain.  At least I'd like to see it that way.