Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'll say it... Frozen one as a movie and it's music was vastly over rated.   

I'd heard all the hype, so we watched it, and I had the "......what the hell was that........?" moment. It's by far the most overrated Disney project of all time. Do not understand the hype at all...

I don't know what to make of this, just yet.......I feel like Sandler is channeling some kinda combo of Al Pacino and John Turturro.....

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/1091509-uncut-gems-trailer-takes-adam-sandler-to-the-diamond-district?fbclid=IwAR1Qk1aeiFtGwpeiAdqOVGPJDa8qhUG-iSX7tuE2U3GA17W463V8qbQQu18

42 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't know what to make of this, just yet.......I feel like Sandler is channeling some kinda combo of Al Pacino and John Turturro.....

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/1091509-uncut-gems-trailer-takes-adam-sandler-to-the-diamond-district?fbclid=IwAR1Qk1aeiFtGwpeiAdqOVGPJDa8qhUG-iSX7tuE2U3GA17W463V8qbQQu18

And Turturro is in the movie!

Director of Good Time...check, Scorsese exec producing...check, Idina Menzel...check

Comes out in December but Netflix streaming around the world same time outside of North America so...

44 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

This trailer tells me I need to re-watch the last season of the show. I can't remember much of it. 

I also need to re-watch the last season of Downton Abbey because I don't remember that either and the movie is in theatres. I'm likely seeing that in the next week. 

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'd heard all the hype, so we watched it, and I had the "......what the hell was that........?" moment. It's by far the most overrated Disney project of all time. Do not understand the hype at all...

My daughter was like 4 at the time when it came out and all of the kids at her day care only knew of the movie because of the song and nothing else.   

31 minutes ago, Brandon said:

My daughter was like 4 at the time when it came out and all of the kids at her day care only knew of the movie because of the song and nothing else.   

I get that it's cool for little girls, but man that movie got a lot of hype... And fuxk it's not like the song was even that good. I don't understand why people liked it so much and were falling over themselves for a sequel.