Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Maybe in your opinion,    it was so bad that Randall dropped out of wanting to make a Clerks 3.   Zack and Miri had some funny moments...   aside from Cop Out has any of Kevin Smiths movies made it to theatres?

No, he didn't want to make Clerks 3 cause the weinsteins ****** them over with Hollywood accounting. He gave up acting entirely cause of the Hollywood bullshit.

Clerks 2 is better than clerks. 

On 2019-07-18 at 5:01 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Not creepy...not at all...

You know after watching the Lion King yesterday, I actually wondered, why didn't they cast Beyonce in Cats? I mean sure acting isn't her strongest point, but she's probably a better actress than Taylor Swift is. Or does Bey still have some bad blood with J.Hud (and man do her vocals really stand out in this trailer) well it's going to come out the same week as Star Wars 9

That's not the full list.  Here is the full list after they announced everything for Phase 4.  They stated this will be a very short phase and will then go on to Phase 5:

marvel-phase-4.jpeg

Also, Mahershala Ali was brought out at the end and was announced as the next Blade.

FYI the ones that say Disney+ under them are all going to be "tv shows" not movies.  Doctor Strange will have Scarlet Witch in it with him.  Thor 4 will have Natalie Portman back as Jane and probably becoming Lady Thor.

They also announce in Phase 5 that the first family will be back which means, hopefully, a proper Fantastic Four.  And also that mutants will be back for Phase 5 as well.

Edited by Logan007

When I hear FF and mutants/X-Men I think that there can only be one or the other and since we've had 10 of the X-Men movies I'm guessing it's FF but they would need to perform a GotG miracle to make that successful. Just screams weak as a casual viewer.

I need A4 to show up on Torrents. Looking at the line up where Tony? Cap't? Okay I heard something bad happened in A4 but then I also heard something bad happened to Dr. S and then I see May, 2021.

BW/Hawkeye movies? Okay the Russian maybe but Hawkeye? No Spidey? GotG pushed back due to those Avatar movies?

10 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

When I hear FF and mutants/X-Men I think that there can only be one or the other and since we've had 10 of the X-Men movies I'm guessing it's FF but they would need to perform a GotG miracle to make that successful. Just screams weak as a casual viewer.

I need A4 to show up on Torrents. Looking at the line up where Tony? Cap't? Okay I heard something bad happened in A4 but then I also heard something bad happened to Dr. S and then I see May, 2021.

BW/Hawkeye movies? Okay the Russian maybe but Hawkeye? No Spidey? GotG pushed back due to those Avatar movies?

Phase 4 is only 2 years of movies.  So don't expect a huge amount of movies to be released.  James Gunn is working on Suicide Squad reboot and will be doing Guardians right after, so that's why Guardians won't be back until Phase 5...unless they show up in the next Thor movie...who knows.  And Spiderman JUST came out so he'll show up in Phase 5 as well.

I think they'll pull off F4.

36 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Did they confirm if Blade was going to be rated R.    The first 2 Blade movies were awesome (IMO)  but the TV series was the craps without it being a hard R (and without a decent budget).

They didn't confirm anything yet.  They just brought the actor on stage and announced it for Phase 5 I think.

On 2019-07-20 at 9:31 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I guess one of the untitled movies with be the next GOTG flick. I just dont see them skipping that cash cow for 2 more years. Thats probably why they have the untitled. If they have to cancel its not a big deal. If they promise and dont delivery it is.

Im worried about the disney vision junk. 

On 2019-07-21 at 10:01 AM, Noeller said:

They seem to be getting weirder and weirder (see: space) with their offerings and I think it won't be long before I'm out on all this stuff... 

I kind of agree. Though I thought the same when I heard GOTG was going to be a movie. So I gotta give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Also I really liked the thor the un worthy series with jane foster as thor and odinsons journey. But every movie it seems they strip thors powers now. Its not what I want to see again any time soon. And I dont see portman pulling off jane foster any better then they already did. Plus they kind of wrote her out. Feels clunky and poorly thought out. Id rather see more valkyrie, and put off having some one else wield the powers of thor again. Not to mention the hammer no longer has the inscription and bestows the power of thor. Thats pretty clear. Maybe we will see 2 thors? 

9 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I guess one of the untitled movies with be the next GOTG flick. I just dont see them skipping that cash cow for 2 more years. Thats probably why they have the untitled. If they have to cancel its not a big deal. If they promise and dont delivery it is.

Im worried about the disney vision junk.

Check my post above.  I have the picture of the untitled ones.  That picture is just what they put up there before they surprised everyone with the rest of the titles.  No GotG, as James Gunn is working on Suicide Squad.  So GotG will be Phase 5 as this is a short 2 year phase 4.

As for WandaVision.  I'm hoping they go the way of the comics and open up the story of them rebuilding Vision without the stone, but he's left with no emotions now, but he's still loyal to Wanda and they end up having kids through her hex powers.  Maybe they'll actually bring in Michael Douglas as Hank to actually rebuild him like in the comics.

The ones I could care less about is the Hawkeye one and the Loki one.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

The one thing of all that stuff that I'm probably the most excited about is the Falcon/Bucky stuff. I hope they stick with the vibe that was in Cap 2/3...more "Spies Among Us" kinda stuff...

Baron Zemo will be the bad guy in that show.  Same guy that played the bad guy in Civil War, except he'll be in full costume apparently.  And Falcon will have a new suit to reflect him being the new Cap and using the shield.  So yeah, it should have that action/spy feel to it.

57 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Baron Zemo will be the bad guy in that show.  Same guy that played the bad guy in Civil War, except he'll be in full costume apparently.  And Falcon will have a new suit to reflect him being the new Cap and using the shield.  So yeah, it should have that action/spy feel to it.

Yeah, I read all that stuff yesterday, too....excited for it, for sure. I was really big into Agents of SHIELD when it first debuted, but they got SO weird and space-y, that they lost me completely after about Season 3. Hoping for better things with Bucky/Falcon...

2 hours ago, Logan007 said:

I just don't understand how Falcon will be able to use the shield in an effective way? He won't be able to throw or catch it. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, I read all that stuff yesterday, too....excited for it, for sure. I was really big into Agents of SHIELD when it first debuted, but they got SO weird and space-y, that they lost me completely after about Season 3. Hoping for better things with Bucky/Falcon...

But shield was at it's best most recently, having said that I haven't watched the latest season yet.

29 minutes ago, JCon said:

I just don't understand how Falcon will be able to use the shield in an effective way? He won't be able to throw or catch it. 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  He doesn't have the super soldier serum in him so how the hell is he going to use it?  I never read the comic line where he took the Cap mantle so I'm not sure how that worked.

Just now, Logan007 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  He doesn't have the super soldier serum in him so how the hell is he going to use it?  I never read the comic line where he took the Cap mantle so I'm not sure how that worked.

Yes, I don't remember it either. I suppose he could use some sort of exoskeleton suit that would give him some ability but that wouldn't protect his body. Bucky should have the shield.