Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

Top Gun looks good.... Jay and Silent Bob looks very rough... Kevin Smith just hasn't been funny in years.   

Fart noises....that Jay and Silent Bob reboot looks AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIING.........it's probably the movie I'm most excited about seeing right now. Aside from his very odd Hoser Trilogy, I've loved pretty much every Kevin Smith movie. Dude is definitely still very funny...

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Fart noises....that Jay and Silent Bob reboot looks AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIING.........it's probably the movie I'm most excited about seeing right now. Aside from his very odd Hoser Trilogy, I've loved pretty much every Kevin Smith movie. Dude is definitely still very funny...

Ummmm did you see Tusk?  The guy hasn't made a funny movie since Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back.   Even Clerks 2 was crap. 

He used to be funny but now comes off as a bitter angry man who is trying way to hard after becoming a "stoner".    Rewatch some of his old stuff like Chasing Amy and it's night and day difference in how clever he used to make **** and fart jokes.

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Ummmm did you see Tusk?  The guy hasn't made a funny movie since Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back.   Even Clerks 2 was crap. 

He used to be funny but now comes off as a bitter angry man who is trying way to hard after becoming a "stoner".    Rewatch some of his old stuff like Chasing Amy and it's night and day difference in how clever he used to make **** and fart jokes.

@17to85 lol................................

Just now, 17to85 said:

Wrong. Clerks 2 is massively underrated among Kevin Smith's filmography. There was a lot of memorable lines, Randall taking back porch monkey alone makes it a good movie.

Maybe in your opinion,    it was so bad that Randall dropped out of wanting to make a Clerks 3.   Zack and Miri had some funny moments...   aside from Cop Out has any of Kevin Smiths movies made it to theatres?

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Maybe in your opinion,    it was so bad that Randall dropped out of wanting to make a Clerks 3.   Zack and Miri had some funny moments...   aside from Cop Out has any of Kevin Smiths movies made it to theatres?

I already stated that the Hoser Trilogy was "odd".......that's his own personal thing. But the actual View Askewniverse, virtually every movie has been great. I've actually never seen Cop Out, so I won't comment on that. Zac and Miri was great and Clerks 2 was FANTASTIC......so funny.