Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

9 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Ffs

Worst. Casting. Ever.

I thought so too at first.  Then I looked at some more recent pictures of him and he has that Bruce Wayne look to him.  If he gets buffed up as well he'll probably look good.

Robbert-Pattinson.jpg

Although it is the DCEU so....you never know.  Hit and miss with them.

1 hour ago, Logan007 said:

Super meh for a teaser.  I was stoked for Linda to be back, but I'm so underwhelmed by this.  And where is John Conner?

I'm sure the full trailer will explain what happened, unless this takes place in a different timeline, oh wait Ahnuld is in the movie so I guess it isn't, well long story short I checked IMDB, John isn't in the movie

23 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I'm sure the full trailer will explain what happened, unless this takes place in a different timeline, oh wait Ahnuld is in the movie so I guess it isn't, well long story short I checked IMDB, John isn't in the movie

This is a direct sequel to Terminator 2,   it takes place in that universe ignoring every movie that came out after it.  

On 2019-05-24 at 12:52 PM, Logan007 said:

I don't think Arnold is playing a Terminator in this movie.  I think he's just playing the guy they were based after.  At least that's what I had heard.

I'll probably watch this one, at home online. Baring some amazing reviews from reputable sources. I don't get how it's going to be a faithful successor to t2 without John Connor. Either way I hope this is the last in the franchise. 

8 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Also hope this is the last in the franchise. Rambo: home alone goes western. 

Just now, Mark F said:

I am watching the Chinese sci fi movie "wandering earth" on netflix, it's quite good.....

half way through, and not one shoot out, strafing, stabbing, or explosion.

I was turned off the instant i saw the logo for one of the Chinese film companies. Damn Commies!