Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

why is that hard to believe? Guy made a bunch of nobody characters into a profitable and popular franchise. You know what Disney loves more than pretending to care about their image? Money.

Because he was actually fired. They didn't just sit on it and wait for the attention to die down, then quietly move on with him as director. 

Disney does care about their image. 

6 hours ago, JCon said:

Because he was actually fired. They didn't just sit on it and wait for the attention to die down, then quietly move on with him as director. 

Disney does care about their image. 

Marvel studios and kevin feige didnt want to fire him, I always knew he would be back cause that whole franchise is Gunns baby. No way they do a third without him and no way Disney gives up that kind of money. The Mouse loves money more than anything.

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Marvel studios and kevin feige didnt want to fire him, I always knew he would be back cause that whole franchise is Gunns baby. No way they do a third without him and no way Disney gives up that kind of money. The Mouse loves money more than anything.

Except cheese!

I'm not sure how I feel about TS4 now. It story seems repetitive to stuff they've already tackled. Toy not feeling loved, lost toy, finding way back home. It will probably be well written and well done, just not really new or necessary. 

I'm old enough to remember when Toy Story toys were the hottest thing to hit the shelves, my cousin had a talking woody and buzz toy.  I'm old enough to remember when the first one hit theathers, I thought when I kept seeing commercials for it that, this was a strange looking film, and yet I saw it during christmas break 95 I got a toy story bar from the vendor, the actual chocolate bar showed Potato Head and Ham playing cards.  I had no idea that this was going to be a huge deal, in fact I still remember seeing a teaser for the second film in front of Inspector Gadget 

I don't know why they  made a 4th one I thought the third one wrapped up the franchise nicely

Edited by iHeart

32 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I'm old enough to remember when Toy Story toys were the hottest thing to hit the shelves, my cousin had a talking woody and buzz toy.  I'm old enough to remember when the first one hit theathers, I thought when I kept seeing commercials for it that, this was a strange looking film, and yet I saw it during christmas break 95 I got a toy story bar from the vendor, the actual chocolate bar showed Potato Head and Ham playing cards.  I had no idea that this was going to be a huge deal, in fact I still remember seeing a teaser for the second film in front of Inspector Gadget 

I don't know why they  made a 4th one I thought the third one wrapped up the franchise nicely

I think everyone on this site is old enough to remember that. Some probably remember taking their kids to see the film.

Yes, after watching the trailer, TS4 seems unnecessary.