Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

15 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Why not? I would love nothing more than to forget that guy. 

What are you talking about?  His one liners are awesome.

"The city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."

"Nobody would know. Nobody. Yeah, The last I saw him, Ultron was sitting on him. Yeah, he’ll be missed, quick little bastard. I miss him already."

15 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

What are you talking about?  His one liners are awesome.

"The city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."

"Nobody would know. Nobody. Yeah, The last I saw him, Ultron was sitting on him. Yeah, he’ll be missed, quick little bastard. I miss him already."

yeah no, we don't get to pretend he's suddenly an interesting character because Whedon gave him a few one liners in one movie. Plus Jeremy Renner just flat out sucks. Nothing he does is interesting in the least. 

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

yeah no, we don't get to pretend he's suddenly an interesting character because Whedon gave him a few one liners in one movie. Plus Jeremy Renner just flat out sucks. Nothing he does is interesting in the least. 

That's your opinion.  I like Hawkeye.  I also like Renner.

20 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I like Renner and I like Hawkeye. I do not like Renner as Hawkeye but thought I would. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Noeller said:

This is taking a bunch of heat online, but I think it looks interesting. There's some continuity with Emma Thompson and some aliens from the previous franchise, but it still feels fresh. I dug this trailer...

Well I can't fault the casting in it... those people are pretty solid, I just don't know that we needed another men in black movie and without Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith is it really the same? I dunno. Probably not the worst movie that will come out anyway. 

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Well I can't fault the casting in it... those people are pretty solid, I just don't know that we needed another men in black movie and without Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith is it really the same? I dunno. Probably not the worst movie that will come out anyway. 

anything without TLJ is automatically worse....but I'm willing to give it a chance.