Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

On 3/16/2018 at 2:20 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Stormbreaker

Image-1-19.jpg

151853710113_-_Mjolnir,_Groot.jpg

I dont think they will do Ultimate mjolnir.  I think it will be similar but not another mjolnir. I think itll be closer to jarnbjorn but newer. Out side chance at some thing riffing off the odinsword. 

On 3/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, Logan007 said:

Well that's lame, that's Beta Ray Bill's hammer.

Stormbreaker is yes, but pictured is the ultimates universe mjolnir, not stormbreaker. The ultimate universe has multiple mjolnirs, but this is the go to. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

I dont think they will do Ultimate mjolnir.  I think it will be similar but not another mjolnir. I think itll be closer to jarnbjorn but newer. Out side chance at some thing riffing off the odinsword. 

Stormbreaker is yes, but pictured is the ultimates universe mjolnir, not stormbreaker. The ultimate universe has multiple mjolnirs, but this is the go to. 

giphy.gif

On 3/21/2018 at 6:43 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

giphy.gif

verily.

Its funny i was never a thor fan growing up. I thought he was pretty lame. And I think the SJW movement of marvel has been lame. They have had a lot of back lash for it, and horrible sub numbers. BUT thor the unworthy was a fantastic story line and thats what really got me into thor in the marvel universe.  If any one wants a little bit to read, check out gor the god butcher through thor the un worthy. A lot of movie story line tie ins as well.

On 3/19/2018 at 12:22 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

I hope by “unexpected” they mean good 

Until they prove other wise, I expect more reys parents were nobodies who sold her for beer money. I hope they turn over a new leaf and prove me wrong. The books, and animated content has been fantastic.  

8 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

So New Mutants is delayed a year+ :o

I'm shocked Dark Phoenix still retains the cast from the last 3.

Retains for now... New mutants has potential. They should let the rest die skip dark phoenix and use it to jump in a new direction. A less crappy one. 

Saw about half the trailer for daphne and velma, a scooby doo prequel some how also set in near future. And i feel like i need a shower. Like kissed a rider fan dirty. gross. 

On 3/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, iHeart said:

yeah they've been trying to give Mercury the movie biopic treatment for years (like since Ray and Walk the Line came out)

wasnt ali g / borat et al connecting to playing freddy mercury? iirc queen wanted it to be a movie about queen and not a biopic of freddy mercury and kept blocking the films from being made.

Watch ready player one last night. As an avid fan of the book, and despite being anal as all hell i very much enjoyed it. They stray from the path a considerable amount with the movie. Mostly with the games, specific references, and one or two sub plots. But If I still enjoyed it (and i very much did) none book fans and none anal people are probably loving it. More teen and older version of wreck it ralph.  

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

wasnt ali g / borat et al connecting to playing freddy mercury? iirc queen wanted it to be a movie about queen and not a biopic of freddy mercury and kept blocking the films from being made.

Watch ready player one last night. As an avid fan of the book, and despite being anal as all hell i very much enjoyed it. They stray from the path a considerable amount with the movie. Mostly with the games, specific references, and one or two sub plots. But If I still enjoyed it (and i very much did) none book fans and none anal people are probably loving it. More teen and older version of wreck it ralph.  

yeah I do recall SBC was going to be involved by then he wasn't, he could have reused that Borat mustache or something for the role, I'm sure Rami Malek will give it his all I mean there was footage of him performing Bohemian Rhapsody in the Live Aid scene before FOX blocked every single ish of it on youtube