Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

I'm disappointed they didn't include Sam Niell who's great in everything he's in.

Well the movie looks like it's set 50 years from now.

Making brand new dinosaurs?

JW prediction? So bad it makes 2 look good.

F4? Has to be better then the originals which were horrible. Dr. Doom?

lol I wouldnt put it past him, I know ive met many posters be it at mirrors for bomber away games, been on a true blue booster crew trip for lcd, even played game of football at provencher park. heck even think I had u on fb on a very old account bvd, im just me 1 handle, 1 movie geek.

im def looking forward to avengers n mad max, am I only person who thinks they havent hyped the crap out of either movies as they have before? dont get me wrong im sure theres some avengers happy meal out there but for may 1st being so close ive seen barely any commercials for it

Paul blart isn't even on the kodi list, never mind one I'd pay to see.

My list goes from May to December, so there are quite a few, even ones I don't have high expectations for. I'm a movie junkie and a geek so I'm almost forced to go! movies I'm interested in are: Avengers, mad max, ant man, terminator, fantastic four, star wars, Jurassic world, spectre (bond movie), Mr Holmes, southpaw, mission impossible, straight outta Compton, black mass, and last witch Hunter.

Mr Holmes has Ian McKellen as an elderly Sherlock Holmes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJwgItmobFE

Black Mass is a movie about Whitey Bulger (Jack Nicholson's character in The Departed was based on him), a notorious Boston gangster.  Johnny Depp plays Bulger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDVrTfFgzPk

Last Witch Hunter is a Vin Diesel movie (so expectations are not high) as an immortal witch hunter trying to save the world.  Michael Caine, Elijah Wood & Rose Leslie (Ygritte from Game of Thrones) co-star.  There hasn't been a trailer released yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Mad Max looks like it might be good

Mad Max looks amazing....  they did reshoots because the studio thought the movie was looking so good that they pumped in tens of millions of more dollars to make it even more awesome!

I went to Mad Max last night and it was great, I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10 (mainly for the visuals).  It sure isn't the low budget indy film that the original was and they put every dime to pretty good use.  I'd recommend seeing it in theatres rather than waiting to watch at home.  I thought it was interesting that the same actor was the main villain in this one (as Immortan Joe) & the original ( as Toecutter).  He's completely unrecognizable in this one though so if you didn't know beforehand, you probably would never imagine it was the same guy.

Mad Max looks like it might be good

Mad Max looks amazing....  they did reshoots because the studio thought the movie was looking so good that they pumped in tens of millions of more dollars to make it even more awesome!

I went to Mad Max last night and it was great, I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10 (mainly for the visuals).  It sure isn't the low budget indy film that the original was and they put every dime to pretty good use.  I'd recommend seeing it in theatres rather than waiting to watch at home.  I thought it was interesting that the same actor was the main villain in this one (as Immortan Joe) & the original ( as Toecutter).  He's completely unrecognizable in this one though so if you didn't know beforehand, you probably would never imagine it was the same guy.

If you remember he had the same actor playing similar but different aviator characters for 2/3.

Very confusing. Most peeps think its the same guy and it is but different character.

• 1 month later...

I know this is upcoming movies but didnt see anything for currently released movies like we used to have the old movie review thread on the other site.  Anyways I watched a movie called tusk yesterday, written by Kevin Smith, starring; Justin Long, Haley Joel Osment and Guy Lapoint as Guy Lapoint (Johnny Depp). Movie takes place in Winnipeg/gimili so thought id watch though i dont think it was actually shot here vs just used the names.

one of the worst movies i think ive ever seen in my life. Only reason id recommend watching it is because its THAT bad,  its on movie central on demand if you have it,  or just look up on an alternate program, as it was released in 2014